All things Knotts Berry Farm

SoCalDisneyLover

I’m new to Orange County; but just purchased a Knotts season pass! I got the top one for free parking and so I can visit other cedar fair parks. I’m excited!
If you're able to, make it out to Cedar Point in OH. I went for a couple of days, and really enjoyed myself. If you're into music like I am, pair it with a visit to the Rock & Roll Hall Of Fame in Cleveland.

cmwade77

Seems like that would be a hard metric to track.
Not at all, if they are a source of people spending, there will be surges in spending between sets as well as before the first set and after the last set.

Additionally, they can look at patterns of where in the parks the spending surges happen compared to the venue location.

TP2000

Friends went to Knott's Berry Farm recently for the Boysenberry Festival Event thing. Of course, it wasn't a festival because those are still forbidden by Sacramento, but it was basically a festival-like experience but improved by Science & Data to not be festival-like and not have the word Festival in the title which scares off the Covid virus when it sees the mass public event is not called a Festival. 🧐

Anway, they said they had a great time. The place was PACKED! Long lines for everything and the walkways and midways and shops were all full of people. Knott's also had the midway games operating, as those aren't apparently a Covid spreading activity. They also had lots of craftsmen doing their thing; hand blown glassmaking, candle making, etc.

Lots and lots of people there!

I was glad to hear that. It should be remembered that Knott's was the first SoCal theme park to start doing festivals-that-aren't-called-festivals last year. They perfected the model and kept a ton of employees in their jobs. Bravo Knott's Berry Farm! Walter and Cordelia would be proud of your tenacity and work ethic!

Darkbeer1

I'm hoping it is open for passholder previews as well.
Look what I found...

>>Reservations required. Season Passholders get early access to the park two weeks before it reopens to the general public! Enjoy everything Knott's has to offer, including the all-new 4-D interactive dark ride, Knott's Bear-y Tales: Return to the Fair. Space is limited, and reservations are required. All 2020 and 2021 season passes purchased through May 5, 2021, will be valid through May 5, 2022.<<

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom