All Star Resorts

Michele Rossi

Was wondering if anyone had a bad experience like mine at the All Star Music Resort. Just got back on Friday from WDW. We stayed on the first floor in the Calypso section. We heard our neighbor above us urinating in the toilet!!??!! Has anyone else had a problem with sound proofed rooms? I still like the ambiance there and the price is right. Any other negative experiences I should look out for? I have mixed feelings about going back to the ASM in December now. :brick:

tiggerlover1971

Originally posted by wannabeBelle
you go, Freak!!!! I kinda mentioned this post on another post for Maria and Kingdom Konsultant. KK is going earlier in the month but maybe Maria can make it. Keep mentioning to all the people you would like. After a while we may have to make a new post called WDWMagic Meet & Greet along with the proposed dates. Whatcha think about that? Belle

that would be awesome maybe we could all have matching shirts :lol: j/king that would be great the more the merrier i always say

Upvote 0

wannabeBelle

Careful what you wish for Tigger, I can do just about anything that I put my mind to!!! I am a very coordinated young lady!!! Seriously though we do have to figure out how to meet as some of us dont know what others of us look like!! Another detail for a later time to be worked out!! Belle

Upvote 0

wannabeBelle

I agree. On another note Disney just came out with the specials through April 9th, which must be booked by January 27, 2003. This is a pretty good indication that the specials for May will probably come out around theend of January. At the point that the specials come out I will make the seperate posting for everyone to follow along on. I will name it WDWMagic Meet & Greet for May for easy reference. As soon as I post it I will be making my ressies, so everyone get ready to jump on the bandwagon!!! Belle

Upvote 0

WDWFREAK53

Maria might be able to make it too??? This is awesome! I like the shirt idea...I'll start designing one (you guys start to if possible and we'll pick the best one :) ) I can't wait...if all goes well, this could be the most fun I've ever had in WDW!!! I love it!!! I can't wait :lol:

Upvote 0

wannabeBelle

Well I am afraid that I will have to leave the designing portion of the program to others, Coordinated I Am , Artistically inclined, not at all!! Sorry folks!! I certainly be willing to go along with whatever idea everyone comes up with though!!! Belle

Upvote 0

WDWFREAK53

Originally posted by tiggerlover1971
same here cannot draw worth a dime any concept i will go along with

I kinda came up with a design...2 actually...when I get them finished I'll scan them in and show you...(they're really rough right now)

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom