All Star Resorts

Michele Rossi

Was wondering if anyone had a bad experience like mine at the All Star Music Resort. Just got back on Friday from WDW. We stayed on the first floor in the Calypso section. We heard our neighbor above us urinating in the toilet!!??!! Has anyone else had a problem with sound proofed rooms? I still like the ambiance there and the price is right. Any other negative experiences I should look out for? I have mixed feelings about going back to the ASM in December now. :brick:

wannabeBelle

Hey all I just went to WWW.WDWIG.com and took a look at all of the resorts in question. Well my vote will have to go to PO Riverside again. I just have such a feeling of incredible peace when I am there. Just great times at a great resort I suppose. Anyone else care to cast a vote?? Belle

Upvote 0

WDWFREAK53

Originally posted by wannabeBelle
Hey all I just went to WWW.WDWIG.com and took a look at all of the resorts in question. Well my vote will have to go to PO Riverside again. I just have such a feeling of incredible peace when I am there. Just great times at a great resort I suppose. Anyone else care to cast a vote?? Belle

That's fine with me :)

My order would be

DIXIE LANDINGS (sorry hehehe)
Coronado, Caribbean, French Quarter... :)

Upvote 0

tiggerlover1971

my vote is definately por ( richard is from louisiana ) plus it does remind me of new orleans just went there this last november but if i cant have that i would go for dixie landings(hehehe) or WL lol i know that one isnt moderate but I love that one for sentimental reasons

Upvote 0

wannabeBelle

Hey Tigger Lover are you going to be joining us for the trip?? I hope so, as I said before the more the merrier!!! NIce to see you also Leeocean!!!
Right now unless something REALLY drastic occurs it looks like PO Riverside is the winner of the dubious honor of hosting our little get together in May.
As soon as anyone hears anything about discounts for the third/fourth week in May, Please post it ASAP so we can all get going on this. Thanks!! Belle

Upvote 0

SusanAnne

We have in the past stayed at the ASMusic & the ASMovies, and they were fine, bright and cheerful, this past year we stayed at the AKL and now there is no turning back. If you can afford the extra money, it is well worth it!!!!

Upvote 0

tiggerlover1971

Originally posted by wannabeBelle
Hey Tigger Lover are you going to be joining us for the trip?? I hope so, as I said before the more the merrier!!! NIce to see you also Leeocean!!!
Right now unless something REALLY drastic occurs it looks like PO Riverside is the winner of the dubious honor of hosting our little get together in May.
As soon as anyone hears anything about discounts for the third/fourth week in May, Please post it ASAP so we can all get going on this. Thanks!! Belle

belle what trip lol:lol: havent read the whole thread just wanted to put my two cents in but if you guys are planning one I will see if I can make the trip( have the annual pass why not use them )

Upvote 0

wannabeBelle

That is exactly the deal for me also!!!! Plus I cant think of a better way to celebrate one's birthday than in the happiest place on Earth!!! As I said we are looking at May third to fourth week in there somewhere. I havent figured out when I am going or coming home. That is assuming I dont run off and go to work for a Mouse!!! Well May 25th is the birthday so it will definitely be somewhere in the area of that. See what you can do as we would love to have you!! Belle:sohappy: :sohappy: :sohappy:

Upvote 0

cymbaldiva

Tis quite ironic Miss Belle -

Our b-days are exactly 6 months apart!

As for the resort poll, while my fav of the moderates is of course Port Orleans, Dixie Landings is a terribly close 2nd - Bayou section only though...I am NOT a fan of the Mansions!

Upvote 0

tiggerlover1971

belle talked to richard( my husband) we are shooting for may to be there with you guys he just got a second job so we could have more money in 2003 so we probably will be able to make it
:)

Upvote 0

wannabeBelle

that would be awesome Tigger Lover!!!! I hope that you have a happy and prosperous New Year!!! I would love it if you guys can make it to be with us. I am never sure of who the us is going to consist of, but it should be a nice trip in any event!!! It is Disney, how bad could it possibly be?? Belle

Upvote 0

WDWFREAK53

Wow...this is perfect...Tiggy...we'll finally get to meet!!! (Hmm...but there does seem to be a lot of estrogen going on this trip :lol: Hmm...this could be either really GOOD for the freak ;) or REALLY BAD for the freak :lol: (just kidding)) In WDW...it doesn't matter who you're with...as long as they are willing to have fun and let there imaginations run wild :)

(Oh, and actually...this is running dangerously close to the Mission:Space meet and greet...by dangerously close...I mean...RIGHT ON THE MONEY!) I believe that Jerry (DMC-12) will be heading down at that time also...and mktiggerman (Rob), FantasiaBoi (Tyler), and Dawn S are already down there...so this could be a pretty successful meet!

Upvote 0

wannabeBelle

Really?? WOW! That would be absolutely awesome!!! Hey Freak, we definitely have to get something together, maybe a dinner or drinks somewhere so all of us can meet up. Any thoughts or ideas from anyone would be appreciated. Not really required until reservations for the resort are made, but something to think about in the meanwhile!!! Belle;) ;) ;)

Upvote 0

tiggerlover1971

freaky and belle that would be awesome hey maybe we can either do a character breakfast of dinner that would be so much fun all of us getting pic with the characters together and seperately lol:lol:

Upvote 0

wannabeBelle

That sounds so absolutely awesome!!!! Thoughts about for where?? I Am pretty easy to please and I like most of the Character Meals I have been to....so call it folks!!!!! Let me know what appeals to you and what you and any others in your party like. The more info we get the better we can plan for this!!! Thanks!! Belle

Upvote 0

wannabeBelle

you go, Freak!!!! I kinda mentioned this post on another post for Maria and Kingdom Konsultant. KK is going earlier in the month but maybe Maria can make it. Keep mentioning to all the people you would like. After a while we may have to make a new post called WDWMagic Meet & Greet along with the proposed dates. Whatcha think about that? Belle

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom