All Star Movies or Pop Century

mrtoad

I have stayed once each at All Star Sports and Pop Century. Without a doubt I would say Pop. While I definitely prefer to stay at a Moderate I did not think Pop was bad at all. I hated All Star Sports though. Hate is a strong word so should say rather disliked it.

Upvote 0

BelleGurl

I've stayed at both. I suggest the Pop Century. I do believe the All-Star Movies has a really awesome theme, and have stayed at that hotel more than once, but, the Pop Century seems better.

Upvote 0

Mickey&Minnie

Definitely POP...IMHO it is nicer. We have stayed at all but Sports and we enjoyed being at POP more. My second choice would be Music if you aren't able to get into POP since it books up faster. Music has been updated. Although I liked the theming of Movies, the rooms left a little to be desired.
I hope you have fun regardless of where you stay.

Just out of curiousity, what would be another onsite value?

Upvote 0

macsmom

Definitely POP...IMHO it is nicer. We have stayed at all but Sports and we enjoyed being at POP more. My second choice would be Music if you aren't able to get into POP since it books up faster. Music has been updated. Although I liked the theming of Movies, the rooms left a little to be desired.
I hope you have fun regardless of where you stay.

Just out of curiousity, what would be another onsite value?

Values are POP, All-Star Sports, Music and Movies. Four of them.

danna

Upvote 0

gccgrad1996

Movies vs. POP

I have stayed at both and would say POP. I love the movie themes at Movies. But POP seemed to be less crowded both times I stayed there, and we went in the off season with Movies and the summer both times at POP. I also like the idea of POP being off on its own. Good Luck!

Upvote 0

ms7479a

Having stayed there in December, I would go with Pop. Its newer and it seems as though the layout of the resort is better than the All-Star resorts when it comes to the proximity of all the buildings to the pool, food court, lobby, and bus stops. I also agree about the bus service being better.

Upvote 0

lbrad

I've stayed at AS Sports & POP....def liked POP better.
Better bus service for sure! Nice layout/grounds.
Have a magical trip wherever you chose to lay your heads at night:snore:

Upvote 0

hack2112

Original Poster
I also prefer Pop, I just needed some proof to make sure of my theory.

We are staying at Pop again. I happen to really like it.

Since we live in FL, we don't care where we stay, I just prefer the on-site benefits.

I'm only in my room to sleep, anyway.

Upvote 0

plaz10

to agree with the masses...

POP CENTURY for sure! now i can't say that i've been to all star but i've been to pop (and leave TOMORROW for another week at pop!) and i love it.

Upvote 0

dsnyfreak

pop pop pop pop!!!:) although movies has a creat theme and all, there are far to many kids and cheerleaders around alot of the time. also, if you are planning a triop to downtown disney in the later evening , say around 4-ish, you may be waiting for a long time because the buses go to the other resorts first and drop off and pick up guests there before geting to your resort. We stayed at the sports :hurl: resort last month and we got onto a semi-full bus , then picked up at the music and then to movies so by the time we got to the movies there was not any room for the 20 or 30 people that was waiting outside. Pop on the other hand has ALOT more food choices than any of the other value resorts and alot more places to sit. the only draw back is it a very large resort .I love pop its great. have fun where ever you decide to stay becasue your at disneyworld!!!!!:sohappy::D

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom