All Star Movies or Pop Century

fosse76

I always stay at the POP. Unfortunately, when I go next week I'll be at the All Star Movies. The bus situation has me a little nervous, but since I'm travelling alone I won't sweat it.

Upvote 0

KaliSplash

We stayed at Pop in December for the first time. It's definitely the way to go from a value point of view. Why?

1. It's newer.
2. Better bus service. Movies has the worst bus service of the values. Why? Because there are times when the All-Stars share a bus and Movies is always last on (standing) and last off (if you're standing, bad again).
3. During busy times, it does get its own bus, but for slow times the sharing makes Movies the worst, even though it is the newest of the All-Stars.

Upvote 0

disneygirl1

I'm excited, staying at the POP for the first time this September. Stayed at both the ASMo and ASMu and while I loved both places, especially Music, as we stayed there right after they refurbed the rooms, I hated having to share a bus! At the end of the day, you just want to get "home" and when you are several stops to make, it can be annoying, not to mention the fact that the buses are super crowded b/c of it!

Upvote 0

smk

I stayed at POP last October and I don't get the fascination with the place. I thought it was okay, but not any better than the other values. I vote Movies.

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom