News All-New Nighttime Parade Disney Starlight Set to Debut at Magic Kingdom in 2025

TTA94

Did anyone else notice the new version of the Light Magic music played just before the nighttime spectaculars segment started? Wouldnā€™t that be interesting if they reused that music for this parade.

Squishy

I'm curious, was this parade supposed to originally go to DHS? I remember wdwmagic saying DHS won't be parade-less like 1-2 years ago unless that was a different cut project.

Figments Friend

Now, at long last, can we finally stop the silly talk about DLRā€™s ā€˜Paint The Nightā€™ or the original MSEP coming to WDW??
I told yaā€™all a while ago it is NOT happeningā€¦.

WDW finally gets an all new nighttime parade.
Yay!

Methinks this has been in the works for a while and is a delayed project.
I recall hearing some time ago that this was originally planned for WDWā€™s 50th but the Covid Apocolypse put an end to that.
Better late than neverā€¦.

šŸ˜‰

-

McMickeyWorld

The conceptual art didnā€™t quite sell me on the idea, at least not like Magic Happens did, but Iā€™m happy to see Encanto. I hope the final product includes the whole family. I would have liked an option that could also replace Festival of Fantasy. I canā€™t wait to see how the final product turns out.

Jedi14

Iā€™m going to guess the remaining IP will be Aladdin, Princess and the frog, Wish, and another princess. Also, I think based on the concept art the Peter Pan float will be the Dreaming up float.

Ag11gani

Looking at the concept art, parts look very similar to the Peter Pan float from Dreaming Up! which could mean that the new parade will feature the Peter/Wendy flying effect.
D23E3A80-CB4A-44AB-BCD5-DA80D33DF0FC.jpeg75430BFB-876A-4038-857B-37EB4D67C154.jpeg
Additionally, the Blue Fairy float looks identical to the lead float from Dreamlights.

jrhwdw

Looking at the concept art, parts look very similar to the Peter Pan float from Dreaming Up! which could mean that the new parade will feature the Peter/Wendy flying effect.
View attachment 808143View attachment 808144
Additionally, the Blue Fairy float looks identical to the lead float from Dreamlights.
Which would be a first for the US Parks!

Is this reusing old floats Steve? Or should we get rid of the Dreaming Up hint right away?

Any chance this opens earlier than Summer????

Last edited:

MerlinTheGoat

From the concept art and what they said about the blue fairy bringing the parade to life, it sounds more like MSEP/dreamlights 2.0.
I really hope that's the case. I'm not a fan of Paint the Night at all. Whether it be the music, many of the float designs and the small quantity of floats. I've given up hopes of us getting Spectromagic's music back sadly, but a Dreamlights-like parade would still be very welcome as it's a fantastic parade. Spectro's music is still unrivaled, but Dreamlights has incredible float design.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom