News All-New Nighttime Parade Disney Starlight Set to Debut at Magic Kingdom in 2025

TTA94

Of course, they're the same float. Which I want to take as a good sign, but it'll depend on the quality/quantity of the rest of the floats, and the music choice. Hopefully it's not a case of Disney using that float in marketing because they know how beloved Dreamlights is, but the rest of the parade doesn't measure up.

If the Blue Fairy is a copy of Dreamlights that will be awesome, but unless Tokyo is building it for WDW I doubt it will be an exact copy. I would love to have a copy or similar of Casey Jr as well.

THEMEPARKPIONEER

If the Blue Fairy is a copy of Dreamlights that will be awesome, but unless Tokyo is building it for WDW I doubt it will be an exact copy. I would love to have a copy or similar of Casey Jr as well.
That whole parade is almost completely refreshed I wouldn’t be surprised if they use allot of their hand me downs.

bwr827

I am very happy and excited we are finally getting back a night time parade.
Yes, it’s important to never forget the negative perspective. :rolleyes:

Everyone — as you enjoy this new parade, remember to check your mental list of Disney complaints between floats. If you do it to the rhythm of the music, hopefully you’ll manage to mostly remain in the moment.

bwr827

FIFY.
I am looking forward to getting a night time parade back.

You are right though, beggars can be choosers.
Walking through the park gates, remember to keep the hard facts and realities of life in mind each step of your day.

If you feel a smile coming on, or a sense of joy beginning to develop, fight it back with your wdwmagic spirit.

Disstevefan1

Walking through the park gates, remember to keep the hard facts and realities of life in mind each step of your day.

If you feel a smile coming on, or a sense of joy beginning to develop, fight it back with your wdwmagic spirit.
A smile don't cost you anything, so if you feel a smile coming on, smile!

Remember, we are the magic!

And yes, I will be smiling when I see the night time parade we got back,

jrhwdw

I'm Smiling already! Also, I will be Overjoyed when I see an Opening Date and it's actually on the Calendar!!!!!!!!!

Sneaky

i honestly feel like as much as it sucks to lose ROA, MK has the potential to be a much better park post expansion and with the nighttime parade. It’s good it’s getting one back. They better take care of it this time.

Disstevefan1

i honestly feel like as much as it sucks to lose ROA, MK has the potential to be a much better park post expansion and with the nighttime parade. It’s good it’s getting one back. They better take care of it this time.
I know none of us are in control but I am against filling in the River of America.

I wish they would literally expand the park and not just destroy and replace and call it an expansion.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom