News All-New Nighttime Parade Disney Starlight Set to Debut at Magic Kingdom in 2025

Coaster Lover

In the Parks
No
I don’t think that instrumental music clip was anything, but I do like the sounds of it :)

For what it's worth, the music is a song called "Summer Ever After" by Kopi Manis... really pretty song... here's the full thing... likely NOT what will be used for the parade (as is), but I could see it being sampled (like Baroque Hoedown or When Can I See You Again)

KaliSplash

Just glad they are Finally doing something! While MSEP will always be my favorite parade, I would have welcomed the waltz-driven Spectro over the nothing we've had!

jrhwdw

For what it's worth, the music is a song called "Summer Ever After" by Kopi Manis... really pretty song... here's the full thing... likely NOT what will be used for the parade (as is), but I could see it being sampled (like Baroque Hoedown or When Can I See You Again)

Summer Ever After.......kind of fits with HEA! LOL!!!!!

Oh, it sounds Gorgeous! Thanks for sharing!

Coaster Lover

In the Parks
No
Summer Ever After.......kind of fits with HEA! LOL!!!!!

And Frozen Ever After... interestingly, the oldest post of this song I can find online was from just 9 months ago... possibly right around the time Disney may have been looking for (commissioning?) a new song to use for the parade... could just be a coincidence, but yeah, potentially a song worth keeping an eye on...

jrhwdw

And Frozen Ever After... interestingly, the oldest post of this song I can find online was from just 9 months ago... possibly right around the time Disney may have been looking for (commissioning?) a new song to use for the parade... could just be a coincidence, but yeah, potentially a song worth keeping an eye on...
You think Kopi might be a CM or an Imagineer?

Coaster Lover

In the Parks
No
You think Kopi might be a CM or an Imagineer?

Looks like this version of the song is just Kopi's arrangement... song was composed by Wahyu Hery Apriawan, almost impossible to find anything about either of them online, but I doubt they are associated with Disney in anyway...

Unrelated note... I love the "Ori" video games and this song feels like it's right out of one of those games...

TTA94

IF they must have a PTN type theme song, and a used one, there is that Shanghai song “The Light Is In You”. It has the word Starlight in the lyrics. Some of those lyrics would need to be changed but overall I could see this song being used in a parade. I could also see Baroque Hoedown mixed in.

Splash4eva

MK Should!!! And if MK doesn't have enough money to handle a Daytime and Nighttime Parade, that's a Problem!!!!!
I didnt ask what they should do lol. I asked what do we think they are gonna do. I truly cant see them running both shows day and night for more than 6 months. If this does debut in Summer 2025. My prediction is January 2026 it will either go away or run limited at best

Starship824

In the Parks
No
I didnt ask what they should do lol. I asked what do we think they are gonna do. I truly cant see them running both shows day and night for more than 6 months. If this does debut in Summer 2025. My prediction is January 2026 it will either go away or run limited at best
Why would they? They ran it like that for years. This parade seems like a return to form. There's no reason to remove FoF. It serves a different purpose than night parade as well.

jrhwdw

MK handled it 1977-2016.........Granted there was more of a Off Season in earlier years.

jrhwdw

Why would they? They ran it like that for years. This parade seems like a return to form. There's no reason to remove FoF. It serves a different purpose than night parade as well.
That's how I'm reading this! Steve hasn't put out any hints on FOF leaving. Whether it returns to 2014 Form, is another Question.

Steve, I would Assume(and Hope!) that Starlight is staying at MK for a Long While?????

EricsBiscuit

MK is not DL. I think it’ll operate year round. Maybe not two runs a night every night, but it will run nightly.

gerarar

Premium Member
The FoF cast also does Adventure Friends or Frontierland Hoedown. Used to do DEP as well. Friendship Faire is a different cast.
I just watched a couple videos of Friendship Faire and FoF, and there are definitely some FoF cast in the stage show, mainly the dancers like before the Tangled float.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom