All Epcot, All the Time (aka Has Disney given up on SSE?)

Status
Not open for further replies.

EPCOT Explorer

Then you should just go ahead and make it the "Xtreme Epcot Xperience 09'"
:lol:

(Sponsored by Doritos of course)

How's your Saturday treatin' you Evan?

As a teen....I am slightly drawn to this marketing ploy...:lookaroun:lookaroun

*is just in it for the free doritios*:lookaroun:lol:

I am fantastic, Travis!:D Heading to the Disney Outlet inna few to stake out any EPCOT Stuffs.:D

You?

EpcotServo

As a teen....I am slightly drawn to this marketing ploy...:lookaroun:lookaroun

*is just in it for the free doritios*:lookaroun:lol:

I am fantastic, Travis!:D Heading to the Disney Outlet inna few to stake out any EPCOT Stuffs.:D

You?

Same here! I just came back though- The whole family went to visit a place the internet will tell you dosen't exist - A real, actual, factual, Anime store in Orlando. It's a little mom and pop shop in the middle of Orlando's downtown cultural district- Korean shops, Natural Food stores, all that crazy cool stuff. It's a little unassuming store we've never gone too: And inside is a paradise of imported Anime wonderfullness from old treasures to new shows. Keychains, Books, Posters, Figures, Models, Plush!

Picture walking into a tiny shop that sells nothing but old EPCOT Knick-Knacks and that's roughly how I felt...

It was PARADISE!

EPCOT Explorer

Same here! I just came back though- The whole family went to visit a place the internet will tell you dosen't exist - A real, actual, factual, Anime store in Orlando. It's a little mom and pop shop in the middle of Orlando's downtown cultural district- Korean shops, Natural Food stores, all that crazy cool stuff. It's a little unassuming store we've never gone too: And inside is a paradise of imported Anime wonderfullness from old treasures to new shows. Keychains, Books, Posters, Figures, Models, Plush!

Picture walking into a tiny shop that sells nothing but old EPCOT Knick-Knacks and that's roughly how I felt...

It was PARADISE!

Ooooooh...So like a real live eBay?:eek::eek::lol::sohappy:

EpcotServo

Ooooooh...So like a real live eBay?:eek::eek::lol::sohappy:

Pretty much! and there's no shipping costs!
:sohappy:

I was worried, I thought it would be too good to be true towards the end there- Like the shop would collapse because I've taken something from it...

Hope it hasn't vanished into a grassy field when I go back, Like Brigadoon...
:lookaroun

EPCOT Explorer

Pretty much! and there's no shipping costs!
:sohappy:

I was worried, I thought it would be too good to be true towards the end there- Like the shop would collapse because I've taken something from it...

Hope it hasn't vanished into a grassy field when I go back, Like Brigadoon...
:lookaroun

OOooooooOOOooh...I know that feeling. Like you were disturbing the sacred-ness.:lookaroun:lol:

m_01.jpg

Disneyson 1

(Because I'm bored, sick, and want to jump back into the thread after my computer broke down)

So how's development going on that new Indy ride in the new South America pavilion...

Hey! Looky there, Servo! You found concept art!

HMF

Original Poster
Accoarding to the new WDW website. Spaceship Earth looks like "A giant Golf Ball looming on the Horizon." :mad:Shows you how much Disney marketing cares about SSE.:(

hpyhnt 1000

Accoarding to the new WDW website. Spaceship Earth looks like "A giant Golf Ball looming on the Horizon." :mad:Shows you how much Disney marketing cares about SSE.:(

Oh, lighten up. :lol: Even I call it "the golf ball" from time to time. :eek:

(Besides, it does look like a golf ball. At least it doesn't have the wand next to it anymore.) :lookaroun

Status
Not open for further replies.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom