All Epcot, All the Time (aka Has Disney given up on SSE?)

Status
Not open for further replies.

mcjaco

I wanna go to The Image Works as well. Looks like there were some great views of the park from up there. The glass pyramid used to have a point to it:(

Like this? :D

scannedimage-27_387.jpg

I love being evil. :drevil:

CaptainMichael

Not sure how I make a 1982 photo lose it's 80's film quality...... :lol:

Too be honest, they did take some of the more popular parts of the Image Works into the new one. They just don't have the same ambient setting. :mad:

Take a time machine back to that time and snap some with a digital camera...duh!:brick:

Setting is everything. See: Walt Disney World.

EPCOT Explorer

I wanna go to The Image Works as well. Looks like there were some great views of the park from up there. The glass pyramid used to have a point to it:(

*listening to the 25th Anniversary entrance loop!*
Yep...Now it's just for "show"

Like this? :D

scannedimage-27_387.jpg

I love being evil. :drevil:
:sohappy:
Since we're talking Crackpots.....I give you this:

scannedimage-26_887.jpg

Eat your hearts out.
:sohappy::sohappy:

THE LAND WITHOUT OVERGROWNESS?!?!:lol::eek:

Figments Friend

Holy **** those photos are incredibly AWESOME!

( drools profusely )

:):):):)

I just came back from EPCOT a few days ago Gang, and had to comment on the SSE Decent ( getting back on topic....i guess you could say....)

It sucks.

No, worse then that...it is very bad show. Have you guys actually taken the time to block out the video monitor and LOOK UP?? Ahhh! It is really really BAD show....

Okay, i know Disney is not finished yet...but crikey, it shows and this is not good! I rode three times and enjoyed it immensly until...well, you know when. When the video monitors flashed on, the first impulse was to immediately cover the screen. When i did...oh the things you could see....

This is probably not news to you guys, but i had to comment. Wires, mesh, spinning motors ( from the track above), bits of trash dropped from above...more wires, bits of black fabric here and there, other random items..oh yeah, and triangles too.

Yeah i know...Guest Average is not going to be seeing all of this as they will be enjoying the video presentation. For EPCOT purists though, we tend to look everywhere ..exspecially in the places where your focus is not supposed to be. After riding or experiencing a attraction multiple times, one gets in the habit of looking EVERYWHERE at everything you average Guest would not probably pay any attention to. The SSE decent is just such a example: Only us regualr 'World-Philles' will pick up on the poor quality of the decent tunnel. Guest Average will be too busy watching tv in the dark to notice....

:(

I sure hope they have something planned to improve the decent.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom