All Epcot, All the Time (aka Has Disney given up on SSE?)

Status
Not open for further replies.

EPCOT Explorer

Sure, just as long as we can get Vic Perrin, Walter Kronkite, and Jeremy Irons installed as a selectable language at the beginning of the ride so that I don't go catatonic from Dame Judi's mindless narration.

Nothing scarier than a gooey EPCOT fanboy zombie, eh?

An SSE Easter Egg!:lol::D

SirNim

Score Wars

In this corner, weighing in at 138 pounds, the Beast of Eisenach, the BWV-Bandit, Mr. 323 Years himself, Johann Sebastian Bach!

And in this corner, the L.A. Kid, tipping the scales at 157 pounds, Signor Silverado, the Grammy Grabber, Bruce Broughton!

*ding* *ding* *ding*

bell2.jpg

EPCOT Explorer

In this corner, weighing in at 138 pounds, the Beast of Eisenach, the BWV-Bandit, Mr. 323 Years himself, Johann Sebastian Bach!

And in this corner, the L.A. Kid, tipping the scales at 157 pounds, Signor Silverado, the Grammy Grabber, Bruce Broughton!

*ding* *ding* *ding*

bell2.jpg

:lol::lol::lookaroun

Can we have a tie?

EPCOT Explorer

*ding* *ding* *ding*

bell2.jpg

Come on! No contest! Bach with one punch!

Can we at least have BB's Score for the Industrial Revolution though? THAT is MUCH better than the old score.:lookaroun

SirNim

I feel like this should be a tagteam match... Guidotti and Tomita have to get involved too! Maybe they can be Bach's trainers... Ron Ovadia and Peter Stougaard can work with Broughton, since "T's C" is rumored to be reinstated to the finale...

EPCOT Explorer

I feel like this should be a tagteam match... Guidotti and Tomita have to get involved too! Maybe they can be Bach's trainers... Ron Ovadia and Peter Stougaard can work with Broughton, since "T's C" is rumored to be reinstated to the finale...
Heh...Works for me.:D

SirNim

For the record, I had to look up the songwriters of "Tomorrow's Child"... actually didn't know those off the top of my head... :lookaroun

HMF

Original Poster
The second chhapter was the chapter I came in and I loved it. I would consider the third chapter began with Seas with Nemo & Friends. The first 2 chapters were great the third looks like a disaster. There wer a few bad paragraphs in chapter 2 though. (JIYI &JIIwF)

Mr.EPCOT

I don't even recognize a couple of those names!

SirNim, I half expect one of the falling snowflakes in your avatar to look like the EPCOT logo! :lol:

JWG

I agree with that. I'm glad I have a .mp3 recording of the last ride spiel with Jeremy Irons. There's just something about his voice and the score that really brings back classic Epcot.

SSE v3.0 with Irons isn't classic Epcot. I haven't seen the J. Dench version to say if it's better or not, but I preferred Cronkite over Irons. I can't even remember SSE v1.0 as I only rode it once.

I'm happy to see SSE got any TLC. And it appears it's not done yet either. We just have to be patient.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom