All Epcot, All the Time (aka Has Disney given up on SSE?)

Status
Not open for further replies.

marni1971

Park History nut
Premium Member
flourescent lights under the vehicle tracks are still on and super bright in the first scene, the cave screens, and its lighting up the entire room pratically, not pretty.
I`d hope they are fixing the ride system; at the top of the ascent tube (the right hand corner at dawn of time) there is a fault with part of the drive - you may hear the loud grating noise as cars pass. Still bad show to have the lights on though.

Expo_Seeker40

I'm starting to wonder......

Someday (hopefully soon) you may board your time machine vehicle...select your language, then immediately select where you are from, and then immediately answer a series of questions...then head up the ascent, have your picture taken and then the screen remains off for the rest of the ride.

After you pass through time...that crazy worm hole of infinite stars...your screen won't turn on...but rather you will see yourself and others around you in "the future", again this jibjab style animation, projected on the triangles, including some computer projectors of data and facts, maybe some triangles just showing some graphics.

As for Tomorrow's Child....if the triangles are going to just be an elaboration on the jib jab style video....and not projections of children....then I don't see how a new version of that song would come back...it wouldn't be appropriate.

EPCOT Explorer

I'm starting to wonder......

Someday (hopefully soon) you may board your time machine vehicle...select your language, then immediately select where you are from, and then immediately answer a series of questions...then head up the ascent, have your picture taken and then the screen remains off for the rest of the ride.

After you pass through time...that crazy worm hole of infinite stars...your screen won't turn on...but rather you will see yourself and others around you in "the future", again this jibjab style animation, projected on the triangles, including some computer projectors of data and facts, maybe some triangles just showing some graphics.

As for Tomorrow's Child....if the triangles are going to just be an elaboration on the jib jab style video....and not projections of children....then I don't see how a new version of that song would come back...it wouldn't be appropriate.
Didn't we say several thousand posts back that it would be symbolic that we are ALL children guiding Spaceship Earth into the future...? I seem to remember a talk about that. Also brought was the issue of their being lyrics or just a instrumental version.

C'mon Expo...I know the thread and the wait is long...but REMEMBER.;)

50th_remember_fireworks.jpg

:lookaroun :lol:

I should change the castle to SSE...but whatever.:lol:

Jasonflz

Ahhh...Sorry. They sound so alike, I get them confused.:eek:

It's okay. Bruce does sound like a mix of various composers like John Williams and even James Horner. Just listen to Ellen's Energy Adventure, Canada, Spaceship Earth, Honey I shrunk The Audience, Timekeeper, Making Of Me, etc. I know, he is that great.

EPCOT Explorer

It's okay. Bruce does sound like a mix of various composers like John Williams and even James Horner. Just listen to Ellen's Energy Adventure, Canada, Spaceship Earth, Honey I shrunk The Audience, Timekeeper, Making Of Me, etc. I know, he is that great.
Oddly enough, but EEA/UoE always sounds like Beauty and the Beast to me.
:lookaroun:lol:

aladdin2007

no no we have been discussing the descent specifically in a new thread with the latest information about it, its called is there any update on spaceship earth ending rumors.

SirNim

no no we have been discussing the descent specifically in a new thread with the latest information about it, its called is there any update on spaceship earth ending rumors.
yeah... while it's nice to have a compact thread with the latest updates in it, it also threatens to conclude this magnificent thread...

for my money, the best case scenario would be a merge of that one into this one... but that's just me...

Animaniac93-98

I wanna see either Explorer or Servo put on their legwarmers and dance to "Weird Science" and "Dancing in the Sheets" with Gyro by FoN.

Jasonflz

True but does that thread have posts about;
Willy Wonka
Tron
Old Epcot Attractions
Cats
Dogs
Planes
Rides
elevators
glass greenhouses
etc.

Didn't think so.

SirNim

True but does that thread have posts about;
Willy Wonka
Tron
Old Epcot Attractions
Cats
Dogs
Planes
Rides
etc.
Didn't think so.
The ultimate sign of a mega-super-wonderful-thread is when the thread references itself...

The META-THREAD.

The King of Threads.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom