All Epcot, All the Time (aka Has Disney given up on SSE?)

Status
Not open for further replies.

CaptainMichael

Well, I rode it a few times in the last week, and to me, there looked to be more hanging blue lights just beyond the blue light part of the decent. The curtains are obviously hiding something, and there are lots of triangles.

Disneyson 1

Tomorrow's the charm? Other than that, I'd expect that they open on either the next couple of weekends in March or during the next vacation.

FigmentJedi

Will Figment ever invite Dreamfinder back to the Imagination Institute after "The Incident?"

What "Incident" is keeping Fig from inviting Dreamfinder back? We all know that it's just a paperwork problem that's been hindering Channing's generous attempts to make things right and vacate the pavilion since Dreamfinder was freed from the evil executive run gulag he was kept in until being released shortly after all those rumors started surfacing of the redo.

NemoRocks78

Seized
A LOT of the chicken wire was removed from above between our rides on Friday and Saturday. There was only a lil bit left near the end of the descent. Possibly stopping in again today to see if anything else is happening.

Mr.EPCOT

Nothing Earth-shattering, but I thought this refurbishment sign on the construction wall around the restrooms west of Spaceship Earth was nice that I saw when I was there a couple of days ago:

picture.php

Decent picture for coming from a cell phone, I think.

dxwwf3

A LOT of the chicken wire was removed from above between our rides on Friday and Saturday. There was only a lil bit left near the end of the descent. Possibly stopping in again today to see if anything else is happening.

Very interesting. Keep us informed.

Obviously love the signature, but the avatar is great! Sha-sha-sha Shawtay!

EPCOT Explorer

Nothing Earth-shattering, but I thought this refurbishment sign on the construction wall around the restrooms west of Spaceship Earth was nice that I saw when I was there a couple of days ago:

picture.php

Decent picture for coming from a cell phone, I think.

Wow, that's actually pretty.:lol::lookaroun

I wonder what's going on in those bathrooms.:lookaroun *starts a thread*:lol:

aladdin2007

I wonder what's going on in those bathrooms.:lookaroun *starts a thread*:lol:[/quote]

Maybe thats where the chicken wire has been moved to, for whatever refurbishment they are doing there.

aladdin2007

:lol::lol::lol: They are using it as SSE09 Refurb Headquarters...Because SSE07 was in the toilet.

HIIIOOOOOH!:lookaroun:lol:

*rimshot*

:ROFLOL:well the descent does feel and look like you are riding down through the plumbing system as if being flushed down the toilet.

jt04

Soon to be on ebay I'm sure.

Seriouly though, thanks for the news.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom