All Epcot, All the Time (aka Has Disney given up on SSE?)

Status
Not open for further replies.

EpcotServo

Epic EPCOT sounds like...a van with Spaceship Earth on it. And like, Lightning bolts coming out of it. THOR overshadowing it...Merlin with Figment and a Unicorn...

Disneyson 1

Just got home from my play and saw the fanfare of "It's comin' to-day!!!!" and the crushing defeat of "It's still the same". Geez, this thread is like a bad soap opera:

"ONE GEOSPHERE TO LIVE"
Starring:
The 180 Top members
The Insiders
The Naysayers
The Realists
Special appearances by SSE

(Today, we await the opening of the new finale of SSE. The scene is set in the shady storage rooms of Germany. The room is filled with old dream confetti, replacement projectors for The Seas, and a half-skinned AA of a dinosaur from UoE. Inside, the room is filled with smoke, even though he doesn't even smoke, and light peers out from the blinds on the windows, even though there's no natural light source in the building. Our hero, a member of the secret society Club 23, is waiting for his informant to come back with information of the ride that he's lost so many times when The Informant enters...)

The Hero: So... you went inside...

The Informant: I did...

H: And you...

I: I saw nothing.

H: BLAST!!! My information must be wrong... tell me, where are the others?

I: He tried to alert the cast members that I was escaping the vehicle at the 180 Top-

H: Walt rest it's soul.

I: Yes... well, I couldn't let them escape. So I shot him. The rest are alive.

H: YOU BLUNDERING FOOL!!! Didn't you know that one of those men is a son of the Seimens CEO???

I: The one with the bleached hair, long eyelashes and the mustache?

H: Ah, that was Disneyson 1. I've been meaning to fire that one anyway. Times are getting tough. But chances were taken. Any status on wiring?

I: We've got a 23091-ADEC/1227 into half of the triangles, with a 4200XB Casio1209 running alongside them.

H: Very good.

I: There's one more thing...

H: Yeah? What?

I: Those curtains... they trip us up. We had to move them.

H: Don't give those Imagineers any chance to find out who we are. You have to be more careful next time, or you'll blow our cover.

I: Yes sir. But before I dismiss myself... Why don't you ever go to the ride yourself?

H: I have my reasons...

(Our Hero rips off his cloak hood. Under it...)

H: Now go, before anyone notices you're gone.

I: Yes, sir...

H: Sir? No... call me Dreamfinder...

I: Yes sir- I mean-

H (Dreamfinder): GO!!

Announcer: Will the refurb be completed? Will Figment ever invite Dreamfinder back to the Imagination Institute after "The Incident?" Will the son of the Siemens CEO decide to tell his father the truth? And will the Imagineers ever finish covering the dinosaur in new skin? Find out in the next installment of:

"ONE GEOSPHERE TO LIVE"

BTW, I don't have bleached hair or a mustache... but women always complement my eyelashes for some strange reason.

EPCOT Explorer

Just got home from my play and saw the fanfare of "It's comin' to-day!!!!" and the crushing defeat of "It's still the same". Geez, this thread is like a bad soap opera:

"ONE GEOSPHERE TO LIVE"
Starring:
The 180 Top members
The Insiders
The Naysayers
The Realists
Special appearances by SSE

(Today, we await the opening of the new finale of SSE. The scene is set in the shady storage rooms of Germany. The room is filled with old dream confetti, replacement projectors for The Seas, and a half-skinned AA of a dinosaur from UoE. Inside, the room is filled with smoke, even though he doesn't even smoke, and light peers out from the blinds on the windows, even though there's no natural light source in the building. Our hero, a member of the secret society Club 23, is waiting for his informant to come back with information of the ride that he's lost so many times when The Informant enters...)

The Hero: So... you went inside...

The Informant: I did...

H: And you...

I: I saw nothing.

H: BLAST!!! My information must be wrong... tell me, where are the others?

I: He tried to alert the cast members that I was escaping the vehicle at the 180 Top-

H: Walt rest it's soul.

I: Yes... well, I couldn't let them escape. So I shot him. The rest are alive.

H: YOU BLUNDERING FOOL!!! Didn't you know that one of those men is a son of the Seimens CEO???

I: The one with the bleached hair, long eyelashes and the mustache?

H: Ah, that was Disneyson 1. I've been meaning to fire that one anyway. Times are getting tough. But chances were taken. Any status on wiring?

I: We've got a 23091-ADEC/1227 into half of the triangles, with a 4200XB Casio1209 running alongside them.

H: Very good.

I: There's one more thing...

H: Yeah? What?

I: Those curtains... they trip us up. We had to move them.

H: Don't give those Imagineers any chance to find out who we are. You have to be more careful next time, or you'll blow our cover.

I: Yes sir. But before I dismiss myself... Why don't you ever go to the ride yourself?

H: I have my reasons...

(Our Hero rips off his cloak hood. Under it...)

H: Now go, before anyone notices you're gone.

I: Yes, sir...

H: Sir? No... call me Dreamfinder...

I: Yes sir- I mean-

H (Dreamfinder): GO!!

Announcer: Will the refurb be completed? Will Figment ever invite Dreamfinder back to the Imagination Institute after "The Incident?" Will the son of the Siemens CEO decide to tell his father the truth? And will the Imagineers ever finish covering the dinosaur in new skin? Find out in the next installment of:

"ONE GEOSPHERE TO LIVE"

BTW, I don't have bleached hair or a mustache... but women always complement my eyelashes for some strange reason.

0_o

Disneyson...Put down the coffee....:lookaroun

:)ROFLOL:)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Good Morning, everyone!:wave: Any riders for today?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom