All Epcot, All the Time (aka Has Disney given up on SSE?)

Status
Not open for further replies.

VT GAL

Dubz,

That sounds really promising!!! I am hopeful that my birthday ride on SSE will be with a new and improved finale!!! ** crosses fingers really, really hard **

EPCOT Explorer

Dubz,

That sounds really promising!!! I am hopeful that my birthday ride on SSE will be with a new and improved finale!!! ** crosses fingers really, really hard **

I hope so too.:eek::eek: Hope the pamphlet and all this info we are getting turns out to be for the better.:D

jt04

JT...Can't really see the difference in the pics. Is it that apparent?

I just remember seeing stains for a long time but from the pic it looks very clean. So that is why I was asking. Maybe someone else knows. I could be completely wrong about it.

EPCOT Explorer

I just remember seeing stains for a long time but from the pic it looks very clean. So that is why I was asking. Maybe someone else knows. I could be completely wrong about it.

I've only seen it once since the De-Wanding, and it looked fine then. That was Aug08. Maybe it's the lighting of the pic? Dunno.:shrug:

All right, gang...Out for the night.:snore::snore::lol::wave:

Animaniac93-98

Is this thread almost back on topic? I'll fix that!

All this talk of spring has got that song from Seven Brides for Seven Brothers stuck in my head now. :brick:

As for Veruca, you could always post the song lyrics again that I did, EE.

And all this "will the ending be done!!?" sounds like some bad soap opera promo.

EPCOT Explorer

Is this thread almost back on topic? I'll fix that!

All this talk of spring has got that song from Seven Brides for Seven Brothers stuck in my head now. :brick:

As for Veruca, you could always post the song lyrics again that I did, EE.

And all this "will the ending be done!!?" sounds like some bad soap opera promo.

Shhhhh...We are actually getting news in now.:lookaroun:lol:

Jasonflz

To summarize all of the posts here Spaceship Earth's Ending will be finished ________________________. __________________ is going to be refurbed. Willy Wonka makes good ________________.

Feel free to fill in the blanks anyone.

tirian

To summarize all of the posts here Spaceship Earth's Ending will be finished ________________________. __________________ is going to be refurbed. Willy Wonka makes good ________________.

Feel free to fill in the blanks anyone.

1. When it is.

2. Imagination.

3. Chocolate Bars.

RSoxNo1

Perhaps it's just me, but Epcot is probably my least favorite of all the parks. It certainly has elements that I enjoy, but I don't know that I can spend a full day at Epcot, and I can spend a full day at the other parks.

For me, the renovation for SSE needs to be finished, JIIWF needs to be refurbed, and at least 1 major and 1 minor attraction need to be added to world showcase.

The advantages Epcot has is the best food in WDW, and the best nighttime entertainment (at least around Christmas time when I'm typically visiting). The problems are that of it's 3 thrilling attractions, 2 of them don't have a high capacity (Soarin' and Test Track), and the 3rd didn't live up to expectations (Mission: Space). A high capacity/gate busting thrill ride would do wonders for World Showcase and this park.

One of the problems I see with the parks as they are now is the number of fastpass attractions. If you look at the Magic Kingdom it's roster of attractions allows for a limited time between fastpass distribution and return time, whereas in the other 3 parks this isn't the case.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom