News Ahsoka coming to Star Tours

Henry Mystic

Author of "A Manor of Fact"
I’d anticipate that leaves open room for another updated tie in with the Mando movie.

It seems these updates get partially funded by the studios marketing budgets or something. Hence why we keep getting them.
Would kill for a Toy Story Mania update at this point by comparison. Just updating the projectors and game visuals as the games themselves are outstanding would go a long way.

sonoma15

Disney messed up the programming on Star Tours in the latest update, a large jolt occurs in the middle of the 2nd jump to hyperspace on every POV I watched since the update of the WDW version.

Last edited:

erasure fan1

As an old, OLD Star Wars fan, I still think Star Tours is the most fun Star Wars attraction in the parks. This update looks awesome and fun. Plus we get to fly with R2 and C3PO and see characters I care about. I like it a lot and am glad its still here.
I'll tell you what, outside of seeing the falcon, which is awesome, star tours was absolutely a better time than flight of the falcon. I'm an OT guy myself, but I just couldn't help being impressed by rise of the resistance. That said, if it was based on the OT, BEST RIDE IN THE HISTORY OF THE WORLD!!!!!!

I admit I'm slightly biased. Lol

rd805

As an old, OLD Star Wars fan, I still think Star Tours is the most fun Star Wars attraction in the parks. This update looks awesome and fun. Plus we get to fly with R2 and C3PO and see characters I care about. I like it a lot and am glad its still here.
Very few things make me happier than getting off the ride and with the music playing -- it's honestly one of my favorite moments in all of WDW. (See profile pic) lol.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom