Lovecraft

I am 35.

When I was 25, a friend and myself noticed something about 35 year old males. They could fix anything. So I looked forward to my 35th birthday this year-- I woke up and BOOM, yep, we were right. I can now fix anything.

That helps my mad scientist career greatly (I tend to break stuff experimenting all the time).

I still feel the same as I did at 25 -- except people take me more seriously, well and now I can fix anything.

Im 14 but I feel like I dunno,just not 14 (or atleast thats what im told:lookaroun ) . It all depends where I am, If im with my friends im 8. When Im with my friends in Disney, Im 5. When im with my parents im 16(if any of yall are cops and see me driving,im 16. Not 14.)

crazygirley

I am 20, and I feel 20. However, when I hang out with my BF's immature friends from high school, I feel very much older, like 23 or so.

WDWFREAK53

Originally posted by crazygirley
I am 20, and I feel 20. However, when I hang out with my BF's immature friends from high school, I feel very much older, like 23 or so.

You're 20??? Well...you look like half your age ;)

(No...you don't LOOK 10...you look LIKE a 10!)

WDWFREAK53

Originally posted by crazygirley
Aw, you are sweet...now see, I need to start hanging out with YOU instead of my BF's sucky friends!

(It's the ears...it's gotta be the ears :lol: ) jk

(I speak only the truth!)

Too bad we didn't bump into each other down there!

Lhriangel

22 but apparently according to family I look about 15 or so *blah* and my friends say I act about 30 sometimes but my mother thinks I act 16 or so... and I feel old when I realize how much I have done these last few years.. and how much I still have to do *icks*

The Mom

Premium Member
I feel like I'm 35. Old enough to know to know better, but not so old that I've forgotten what 21 felt like. ;)

And if Maria feels like she's old enough to be "The Mom" to some of you, I must be the "Grandmom!" :lol:

Maria

Originally posted by The Mom
And if Maria feels like she's old enough to be "The Mom" to some of you, I must be the "Grandmom!" :lol:

:lol: I didn´t mean to add more years to you, but I do feel like that sometimes! :rolleyes: :animwink:

EmeraldDolphin

I'm 45... I still act as though I'm about 15... actually my 14 year old is more mature than I am at times... (very scary) and then by the end of the day when I drag myself up to bed, I feel as though I'm 145!

kal1484

I'm 18, and most the time people think I'm older cuz I mature. People keep thinking that I'm like, 23! LOL!!! I feel 18, I don't feel mature, I'm just not immature :D

Lil'mermaid

Im 15 although a lot of people think Im older. I went to dinner with my family one night before my birthday so I was 14, and the lady was about to give me a glass of wine because I looked older.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom