Votes: 13 6.9%
  • 40-49

Votes: 2 1.1%
  • 50 or over

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

EPCOT Explorer

Epcot was my first park, but I was already an adult. I was nauseated for hours after Body Wars. We did UoE, Mexico boat ride, Maelstrom, China film and a few other things in WC, and ate at Sommerfest.

I didn't go to MK until many years later, when I had kids old enough to enjoy it all.
What year were you there?

piggy1116

My first visit to the world, I was 15 that was 1989. went two years in a row, then had to wait until I was married and had a child, which was 2000.:cry:

Ashitaka

I was 22. I went with my brother who had been a couple of times already. He enjoyed showing the newbie around. So I guess he's to blame for initiating me into the Cult of WDW.

WildLodgeFan

1989 - 19 years old with my husband the year before we married. We became engaged shortly upon our return, so of course, we returned for our honeymoon in 1990! He turned me into a Disney Park addict and I love him for it! :kiss:

Eyekimore

I first visited WDW the summer if 1986. My mom, brothers (17 and 7), and I (14) went to help take our minds off the passing of my dad. We still missed Dad- but were able to have a great time as a family.

Married my DH in '99 and go 2-3 times a year!

WhatJaneSays

Disney World: I still had 2 months in the oven on my first trip. ;) Out of the oven I was 6 months old, we were visiting my Grandparents at Memorial Day and we went that week.
Disneyland: I know it was before my first trip to WDW, so I must have been about 4 months old.

SuperId

It was 1993 and I was 11 years old. I went with a friend in a wheelchair so we always went in through the exits. It would be several more years before I ever discovered that the Haunted Mansion had a stretching room. Since I was a newbie, they fed me lots of misinformation. They had me convinced that you had to pay money for each individual ride so I was worried to death that I would not be able to afford it all. I was also looking forward to the ride with the *anti-gravity room* where you got to float through the air ( I was 11 and thought anything was possible at Disney World). I never did find that ride but I suppose Mission Space would be a close approximation. We stayed at the Polynesian and my friend's mother told me that I was singing "It's a small world" in my sleep.

CBug88

I believe I was 4 (1988:lookaroun). After that I have visited consecutively almost every year (and sometimes twice as year) since 1992.

bluefaery

My parents tell me that my 1st trip to DL was when I was 3. Then when I was 6 (1988) we went to Tokyo DL (the benifits of being an air force daughter living in Japan LOL). Ever since then it's been 7 trips to WDW: 1994, 1996, 2004, 2005 (twice this year), 2008 (twice this year).

sweetale

I was 8 months old and we stayed in the Treehouse Villas! I am excited to stay there again and actually remember the experience, not just look at pictures!:D

Jekyll_Baker

I was 9 yrs old. 1976 Bicentennial. :) Anyone else at the Bicentennial?

Yep, my first trip was July 1976 - making me 8 years old (turned 9 that November). There's only 2 things I really remember from that trip. First, I can remember looking out our patio door in the Contemporary (ground floor room in south wing, I think) and seeing the shipwreck on Discovery Island. Second, I can remember begging to go on a couple rides (but don't remember which ones in particular), but I couldn't because we didn't have the right tickets to go on them, since these were still the days of the ABCDE ticket books.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom