Votes: 13 6.9%
  • 40-49

Votes: 2 1.1%
  • 50 or over

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Since1976

I was less than 2 years old. When my daughter was about the same age, my wife and I brought her, and we managed to take a photo which duplicates one taken of me all those years ago.

smk

I was a college freshman, on spring break. We had a coal strike, (anyone remember that?), I was a freshman at IU (go big red!) and the University shut down for 3 weeks over spring break that year to save power. We (my older sister and I) took that opportunity to hit the road with some friends and my Mom's new car (thanks Mom!) and we all went to Florida (on a shoe string budget, like starving eating peanut butter and jelly). I went to MK for the first time and was HOOKED.

ParkHopper128

I was concieved at WDW.

No I wasn't but there were a couple of in the oven posters so I had to get ahead of them.

27. Then eloped there at 29 in 2000 back in 2001 DVC in 2002 and twice a year ever since and till I die.

KaliSplash

My soon-to-be-wife took me for the first time in 1979, when I was 26. I had passed up a chance to go in 1976 because I thought it was just another Six Flags.

Wife went in 71, about a month after opening, when she was 14.

Our children have been better trained, the oldest when he was about 1, the youngest when he was 4 months.

msk0879

my first trip i was 6 and nothing will every make me forget the feeling of walking underneath the train station and seeing the castle for the first time after that the rest is history

My first trip to WDW was 30 years ago. I was almost 22 and there was no Epcot, DHS, AK etc..... If you had to stand on a line for a ride it was out in the sun. There were no pre-shows that I remember. We didn't have the money to eat in the better restaurants so we had burgers and fries in Fantasyland. We stayed offsite in a Holiday Inn.

I remember calling my parents and telling them that, if I didn't love my home and NY as much as I did, I'd be getting a job and staying in WDW.

It took me 20 years to get back to the castle.

DisneyWall-E

Too young to remember, but my mom told me I was around 1 or 2 years old. Going to bring my first baby girl to Disney World this christmas. Yay!!!

Disneykidder

I was almost 18 when I went to WDW for the first time. My son, he was 2 when he first went to WDW. My DH went to DL (he is from CA) when he was around 8.

a2grafix

I was 6 in 1976 visiting WDW for the first time, then after a hanful of trips later, I was 12.5 years old in January 1983 to visit EPCOT Center, and after a series of trips later, was 20 in August 1990 for my first trip to visit MGM Studios, Thphoon Lagoon and Pleasure Island.

Buit it was not until October 2007 until I visited Animal Kingdom for my first time.

First time to Disneyland -- June 1999 (thanks to Uncle Sam and his Air Force). I'll be spending a holiday weekend in Anaheim this December. Then it will be my first visit to California Adventure, although I witnessed and took some pictures of the construction of DCA during my one and only trip.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom