after fantasyland

wiigirl

Burn down Animal Kingdom?

I like Animal Kingdom.. :p
75.gif

IWant2GoNow

I was under the impression that the TTC parking lot is the best spot for a new park.

I REALLY like this. With the monorail & ferry boat running between both parks & that parking lot is HUGE! My only question is where would the parking go? I know there's probably plenty of land around to build a parking deck or something on but it would also need to be connected to the monorail line. Where is the most logical spot?

muteki

I REALLY like this. With the monorail & ferry boat running between both parks & that parking lot is HUGE! My only question is where would the parking go? I know there's probably plenty of land around to build a parking deck or something on but it would also need to be connected to the monorail line. Where is the most logical spot?

North of MK, out by Reams road? Put in a new access road and TTC on that side.

Florida_is_hot

People talking is fine but I agree, the same topics over and over again are a bit much.
Most "News and Rumors" threads are neither.

News is announcement by Disney
A Rumor has something behind it

People dreaming about expansions are neither.
Drawing maps saying you can put Carsland here does not make a rumor.

phi2134

Ag
People talking is fine but I agree, the same topics over and over again are a bit much.
Most "News and Rumors" threads are neither.

News is announcement by Disney
A Rumor has something behind it

People dreaming about expansions are neither.
Drawing maps saying you can put Carsland here does not make a rumor.

Agreed, there should be a fan dream forum or something like that instead. It kind of gets a little bit boring to read through the rumors section when people just post what they really wish Disney would do as opposed to what is in the works and not publicized yet.

IWant2GoNow

North of MK, out by Reams road? Put in a new access road and TTC on that side.

Guess that could work. I was thinking something along World Dr. Somewhere where you wouldn't have to extend the monorail & just use what is existing with an extra stop. Like a huge themed parking deck to the east of World Dr. just south of Vista Blvd. & then build a TTC around the monorail track there. I'm just spit-balling of course. I don't know what it would take to get that done or if they can even build on that land.

If they were able to do that, then you could take the monorail to either of the 3 parks. MK, Epcot, & the 5th.

OMG.... What the heck am I doing?! Someone slap me for starting this 5th gate talk! TDO can't even figure out exactly what to do with the 4 they have.

John

So let's just shut the forums down and make the site archive only.

Not as if there's new people with new and different opinions joining the site everyday or as if it's inconvenient to find a 7 month old thread with 83 pages and to read through it really quickly to get all my answers.............

Oh wait........

People who complain about threads about things already discussed are so much more obtrusive than actually talking about things ad nauseum.

This is a really crazy, outside the box way of thinking but you could... Bear with me here.... You could just ignore the thread and move on your merry way.

Done.....have at it.

Dad 2 M & M

I would love to take out the Tomorrowland Speedway and put in an interior, electric car speedway. Fill it with black lights and make it Tron themed to fit the Tomorrowland setting. Make it two stories and then it will take up less space and open up room for something else. People who love the speedway still get to keep their race cars, only it is inside (air conditioned!), not as loud, and not a horrid waste of gas and then there is space for something else to go in behind it near the Mad Tea Party and Dumbo.
Sounds good to me!

jjharvpro

I would think a DHS expansion is next, specifically the rumored Carsland addition. While I would personally prefer something specific to DHS and keep Carsland to DCA, I know I'd still adore it in DHS in the end. It truly would add an incredible excitement to DHS and WDW as a whole.

I could see this coming first, followed by (if not eventually dropped) Avatar in DAK. My dream is for an eventual revamp of Future World (preferably Imagination!).

I think in the meantime (while expansions/refurbs/etc. are going on) smaller things will happen among the 4 parks. Things such as theming enhancements (hopefully Tomorrowland overall theming) or refurbs like Enchanted Tiki Room, and small additions here and there in Epcot, DHS, and DAK.

I could go on and on but here's just a little portion of my hopes!

G00fyDad

Ag

Agreed, there should be a fan dream forum or something like that instead. It kind of gets a little bit boring to read through the rumors section when people just post what they really wish Disney would do as opposed to what is in the works and not publicized yet.

Or you could just simply read the first post, realize that it is wishful thinking and then move on. You really don't need to read the whole thread and get irked. ;)

cba

1. I know that they'll be Avatarland (or at least I think so)
2. There's a rumor that they'll be a DHS Carsland (why can't it be original?!)
3. I hope that they'll be a Wreck-It-Ralph themed ride (if it becomes as good as I think it will)

PurpleRose

I think Animal Kingdom is a great park with tons of potential but it does need a ton of work.

1. Fix the Yeti
2. Fix Dinosaur
3. Replace Chester and Hester with something that doesn't look so cheap. My thoughts? Beastly Kingdom. :D
4. Camp Mickey-Minnie doesn't bother me but then again, I don't go over there. Would be nice since Avatar appears to be dead in the water to replace it with some shows again. Pochantas? Jungle Book?

Just my thoughts.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom