After Expedition Everest?

goofyfan13

unkadug said:
OK, I'll admit it...I'm lost...who is Jay?

An old spammer by many aliases, most familiar though is JayDarkKnight. Always posted the question about when IJA was coming, and how he thought that it needed to replace the IJESS because MGM doesn't need two stunt shows, and that it would happen in 2007-2008. Thats just summing it up, and doesn't quite do the posts justice, but there's a lot to describe.

unkadug

Follower of "Saget"The Cult
Oh. :hammer: That's who I thought.. I just didn't want to jump to a conclusion. I really didn't realize though that he has had many incarnations !!

MedievalTimes21

unkadug said:
Oh. :hammer: That's who I thought.. I just didn't want to jump to a conclusion. I really didn't realize though that he has had many incarnations !!
Well your the one with the incarnations big boy!!!:hammer: Bigtime!!!!!:cry: It's not even that funny because your the one with the problems.:hurl:

goofyfan13

MedievalTimes21 said:
Well your the one with the incarnations big boy!!!:hammer: Bigtime!!!!!:cry: It's not even that funny because your the one with the problems.:hurl:

You obviously don't know what the word incarnation means...

Seriosly though, that post just cracks me up. :lol:

imagineer boy

MedievalTimes21 said:

Well, um, I guess it would only be a couple of hours. :D I won the bet! You owe me a soda! :sohappy:

And that it one of the most rediculouse posts I've ever seen. :lol: You will go down in the troll hall of fame with MaElStRoM, disneyanna, RobFl, History Mystery, EnoughAlready, disney dash, everyone.

tigmickey

Now I remember why I don't frequent this site. If you want to talk about something and the "select few" don't, you get blasted and there is no new information that is allowed. By the way, this site is always last when it comes to rumors. You spend so much time making fun of people that want to "dream" of their "Disney To Come" you miss a lot. On other sites if there is a post that has been talked about and people don't want to talk about it again, guess what, no one respondes to the post and the thread dies! Here is a post 9 pages long of you people talking about how you don't want to talk about something.

Now that I have said my peace, I am removing this site from my favorites and I encourage everyone else who doesn't like this type of negativity to do the same.

Thank You and Goodbye.

Sergeant Tibbs

tigmickey said:
Now I remember why I don't frequent this site. If you want to talk about something and the "select few" don't, you get blasted and there is no new information that is allowed. By the way, this site is always last when it comes to rumors. You spend so much time making fun of people that want to "dream" of their "Disney To Come" you miss a lot. On other sites if there is a post that has been talked about and people don't want to talk about it again, guess what, no one respondes to the post and the thread dies! Here is a post 9 pages long of you people talking about how you don't want to talk about something.

Now that I have said my peace, I am removing this site from my favorites and I encourage everyone else who doesn't like this type of negativity to do the same.

Thank You and Goodbye.
Nice meeting you:wave:

peter11435

tigmickey said:

Thank You and Goodbye.

Funny thing is, this site is actually usually first when it comes to rumors. Guess your just the last to know.

imagineer boy

Wow, I just got done reading the "Disgusted with Disney World" thread. Shoot! I hate it when I miss out on those threads. That by far beats out this thread as the funniest threads I've ever read. :lol: Thank you BRYANSBABY for making my bad day alot bettter :lol:

goofyfan13

tigmickey said:

Thank You and Goodbye.

I guess that makes Screamscape and Jim Hill more accurate than this site? :rolleyes: Sorry, but saying that this site is last in rumors is blatantly false. As peter said, it is usually first.

Connor002

goofyfan13 said:
I guess that makes Screamscape and Jim Hill more accurate than this site? :rolleyes: Sorry, but saying that this site is last in rumors is blatantly false. As peter said, it is usually first.

Even if it means just making them up ourselves... :lookaroun

RSoxNo1

Hey guys... I'm new here. I heard that they were gonna take out the interior of space ship earth and build a harry potter roller coaster where you're riding on brooms and playing quidditch... that would be awesome.

goofyfan13

RSoxNo1 said:
Hey guys... I'm new here. I heard that they were gonna take out the interior of space ship earth and build a harry potter roller coaster where you're riding on brooms and playing quidditch... that would be awesome.

There's going to be a launch where the Global Neighborhood once was! It's going to go 0-75 in 2.5 seconds!!!! And have 12 inversions! :D

:lookaroun

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom