After Expedition Everest?

Crazy Harry

Ok, here's my two cents:

MK could be magnificent if a few things were rectified

Tomorrowland IMO is not the powerhouse it once was. It used to be my favorite part of the park and now it's hard to say. Space mounatin is still nice but could use an appropriate upgrade. Buzz is adequite for me and certainly popular, but i loved Dreamflight. AE should never have been removed, the only thing that should have been removed were the idiotic parents who insisted on taking their small children into this attraction despite the warnings and then proceed to complain about the result. That IMO is pure idiocy especially now that there are fewer warnings and still complaints of intensity. COP and TTA are classics which should recieve monitary love as opposed to removal. Timekeeper was nice, but I would love an adequate replacement, not just a meet n greet or bumper cars or something rediculous like this. The speedway is a nice way to break things up but I can't help but think how much land it takes up and what could be built in it's place, like a tron 2.0 attraction. I myself am a fan of the pretty colors.

Pooh should have been a better quality, but oh well. If the 20k site is used effectivly, this could be the strongest part of the park.

Haunted mansion needs a rehab as does pirates although not as bad IMO. Oh, and jungle cruise too.

And tiki room needs to be reimagined.

Epcot is in little need of major reorganization, but a few things would not hurt. If you rehab SSE and replace WOL I'd be happy although I can think of a million other things that could be done there not to mention some new rides and countries for WS

MGM, as does AK, has the basic meat and potatoes and needs complimentary attractions mostly as I have suggested in other posts.

This is merly what I feel needs to be done to make them better parks, not that they really need any help, just a personal opinion.

RSoxNo1

Crazy Harry said:
Ok, here's my two cents:

MK could be magnificent if a few things were rectified

Tomorrowland IMO is not the powerhouse it once was. It used to be my favorite part of the park and now it's hard to say. Space mounatin is still nice but could use an appropriate upgrade. Buzz is adequite for me and certainly popular, but i loved Dreamflight. AE should never have been removed, the only thing that should have been removed were the idiotic parents who insisted on taking their small children into this attraction despite the warnings and then proceed to complain about the result. That IMO is pure idiocy especially now that there are fewer warnings and still complaints of intensity. COP and TTA are classics which should recieve monitary love as opposed to removal. Timekeeper was nice, but I would love an adequate replacement, not just a meet n greet or bumper cars or something rediculous like this. The speedway is a nice way to break things up but I can't help but think how much land it takes up and what could be built in it's place, like a tron 2.0 attraction. I myself am a fan of the pretty colors.

Pooh should have been a better quality, but oh well. If the 20k site is used effectivly, this could be the strongest part of the park.

Haunted mansion needs a rehab as does pirates although not as bad IMO. Oh, and jungle cruise too.

And tiki room needs to be reimagined.

Epcot is in little need of major reorganization, but a few things would not hurt. If you rehab SSE and replace WOL I'd be happy although I can think of a million other things that could be done there not to mention some new rides and countries for WS

MGM, as does AK, has the basic meat and potatoes and needs complimentary attractions mostly as I have suggested in other posts.

This is merly what I feel needs to be done to make them better parks, not that they really need any help, just a personal opinion.

Some points. Delta Dreamflight didn't draw crowds at all. Same thing with World of Motion, and Horizons. That's why they were replaced (although Horizons was also for the structural integrity of the building). Buzz was done much better than Deltra Dreamflight and is infinitely more popular.

As for Winnie the Pooh, that was made as a response to the Dr. Seuss ride in Islands of Adventure. Similiar concept, similiar effects.

Crazy Harry

RSoxNo1 said:
Some points. Delta Dreamflight didn't draw crowds at all. Buzz was done much better than Deltra Dreamflight and is infinitely more popular.

Oh, i know, that part of it was simply personal commentary. I liked dreamflight better personally, but realize buzz is infinetly more popular, it just doesn't appeal that much to me on a personal basis.

Crazy Harry

RSoxNo1 said:
As for Winnie the Pooh, that was made as a response to the Dr. Seuss ride in Islands of Adventure. Similiar concept, similiar effects.

I'm just disappointed it didn't turn out like the TDL version. The HKDL version even looks better from what i've seen.

MedievalTimes21

I think the Indy Ride is still like a 80% possible chance but we'll probably see the Stunt Show stay for about 1-2 years,then they'll maybe start considering the Famous Dark Ride from Disneyland,CA.

RSoxNo1

Why does it keep showing up that this thread has new posts to it? Every time I like it's still on imagineer boy's post requesting pics.

superniftychick

Is there any new information about expidition everest? i havnt heard to many updates lately...i can wait until i opens i wish it was before feburary but i bet it wont be well at least i will be able to see it then....

MedievalTimes21

I think theirs a chance for it to come,but we will see if the popularity of the stunt show keeps up then it's in bad shape,but if more crowds can get to LMA,then their's a big chance for IJA to show up possibly as an E-Ticket Attraction.

MissVickie

rides

I want to see an Incredibles ride..We have them in Timekeeper signing autographs and guests always think its their attraction. Please build this before I strangle the next guests to ask me again lols :)

Mr. Eggz

Corrus said:
You're very hard to satisfy... To be honest you should be glad with what's coming to the park NOW... and not whine about more this and more that...

Be glad what you have, makes life a lot easier... :D :D :D

"Discontent is the first necessity of progress." - Thomas Edison

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom