After Expedition Everest?

RSoxNo1

My understanding on the slow draining of 20k leagues was it's water link to it's a small world. The understanding I gathered was that they both had to be drained for the small world rehab and to properply drain the 20k site.

As for costs of rides:

Everest cost 100 mil, largely because of the huge yeti, and other theming/animatronics.

I don't know the cost of Splash Mountain, but with all the animatronics I'm sure the cost exceeded Everest (I know the Disneyland version was cheaper b/c they had all the animatronics)

Mission Space approached 200 mil and to my knowledge Disney has allocated 100 mil a year to update attractions/build new ones in the foreseeable future. My guess is that in the next few years the bulk of this money will be spent fixing Animal Kingdom's irrigation system and renovating classic attractions.

CoffeeJedi

MagicalMonorail said:
:lol:

Don't tell me you forgot to include the monorail expansion. :mad: :lol:

d'oh! dangit! i KNEW i forgot something

ok, the monorail will connect EVERYTHING, including the new parks, Downtown Disney, every hotel, every waterpark, and even the minigolf courses. a special express monorail themed to look like an old train will take you right into the Harry Potter ride ala the Howart's Express

oh, and Fire Mountain will be located in the Villian thrill park

imagineer boy

MedievalTimes21 said:
What are you talking about? You guys are the most weirdest people I've ever heard. Who's he???? I'm new here get it right!!!!!!!

So let's talk buisness, have you heard any new speculation on an Indiana Jones Adventure ride replacing the stunt show?

Just to test and make sure its him :lookaroun

goofyfan13

imagineer boy said:
So let's talk buisness, have you heard any new speculation on an Indiana Jones Adventure ride replacing the stunt show?

Just to test and make sure its him :lookaroun

Yea, they decided that MGM doesn't need two stunt shows, and that we think that IJA could come around 2007-2008??!?! What do you think?!?!

:brick: :rolleyes:

unkadug

Follower of "Saget"The Cult
Imaginationeer said:
I Guarentee that 75% of what i said will come true!!!!!!!
At least within 2 years!

So the other 25% is pure BS ??
rolleye0012.gif

I call shenanigans on you. :lol:

MedievalTimes21

What do do think about Indy at the studios or Journey to the Center of the Earth at the kingdom after EVEREST??? It might happen?? Why are they keeping the stunt show still since they have LMA their now??? I think their needs to be a change of plans in 2007-2008 for IJA replacing the stunt show.

Connor002

MedievalTimes21 said:
What do do think about Indy at the studios or Journey to the Center of the Earth at the kingdom after EVEREST??? It might happen?? Why are they keeping the stunt show still since they have LMA their now??? I think their needs to be a change of plans in 2007-2008 for IJA replacing the stunt show.

Oh dear...

Ok, here I go:

Indy is still a popular show, and is still getting good attendance, so there is no incentive for disney to get rid of it yet. Journey into the Center of the Earth is extremly unlikely to come any time within the decade, if ever. Why? Because Disney just spent many millions of dollars with EE. Whould it make sense to divert attention from this? No, and you should also take into account that there really is no reason to build another e ticket in the Ak, because that is not what they need right now. What AK needs is some "filler" attractions, to flush out the park and give people a reason to stay longer. The same points are true for the studios, with LMA, Tot, and RnRc, there is yet no need for another e ticket.

P.S. Welcome to the boards.

The_CEO

MedievalTimes21 said:

* Shoots foot.*

goofyfan13

MedievalTimes21 said:
Why are they keeping the stunt show still since they have LMA their now??? I think their needs to be a change of plans in 2007-2008 for IJA replacing the stunt show.

Ironically, I'm not surpised that I called that this post would be coming eventually. Well to answer your question, they aren't going to remove an attraction that is still popular, regardless of what you think.

imagineer boy

MedievalTimes21 said:

My plan worked! How are things going Jay? :D

Crazy Harry

Connor002 said:
Ahem:
http://forums.wdwmagic.com/showthread.php?t=62852[/QUOTE]

Well, I thank you for the warning/reminder anyway, although I think CEO was just expressing his disgust and not really flaming anyone, but the reminder is good for all of us.

Certain people get under my skin and I have a tendancy to lash back, so I know now to just keep quite, although I have no problem defending myself or others if someone becomes too unruly. :D

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom