aerosmith in turmoil - how will it affect Rock and Roller coaster?

Vince3

Just seen a clip of Tyler performing with Perry last night.Steven announced that he was not leaving Aerosmith,then they performed Walk This Way .

Now everyone can peacefully go about living their lives once again.:D

captainkidd

Just seen a clip of Tyler performing with Perry last night.Steven announced that he was not leaving Aerosmith,then they performed Walk This Way .

Now everyone can peacefully go about living their lives once again.:D

When is this from? Care to share with the rest of us?

captainkidd

Very odd clip. Steven Tyler says "Joe Perry, you are a man of many different colors, but I am the (expletive) rainbow."

Doesn't sound like all is well there.

trr1

steventyler_150.jpg
© Tina Paul/Camera Press/Retna
Steven Tyler

Tyler: 'I've not quit Aerosmith'
Nov. 11, 2009, 10:07 AM EST

(WENN) -- Steven Tyler has blasted rumours he has quit Aerosmith - insisting he will continue to sing with the legendary band.
Guitarist Joe Perry announced the shocking news over the weekend, revealing he had read online that the singer had "quit" - and assumed the story was true because Tyler had been distancing himself from his bandmates over the previous few months.
Perry even went on to talk about replacing their iconic frontman, but Tyler has now spoken out about the rumours - and baffled his bandmates by insisting he has no plans to leave the group.
Photos: Aerosmith
The singer teamed up with Perry on stage in New York on Tuesday night for the guitarist's Joe Perry Project gig, to belt out their Aerosmith hit "Walk This Way." And during the encore Tyler took the opportunity to reassure fans the reports of his departure are not true. He told the crowd, "I just want New York to know that I'm not leaving Aerosmith. The break-up - it just ain't true."

wserratore1963

Pumbas Nakasak

Heading for the great escape.
Its hilarious everyone blew everything about of portion about steven tyler. Just a publicity stunt.

Well given that the story originated from an interview he did in this months Classic Rock,with direct quotes Id say it was a bit more than a net rumour.

They hardly need publicity given the last few month, a decent new album however...............

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom