Adventurers Club Private Event on 9/27/09!

csm

anyone notice how often the just heard fanatstic rumors come from someone new to forum?

I think the connection between number of posts and amount of knowledge is totally bogus and always have. Many times, the people who really know won't talk, and that's precisesly *why* they know.

That being said, yeah, definitely call shennanigans on the original poster of this one. :snore:

ImaYoyo

The op is correct. Starting January 27th Ad Club is back on the market for private events. HOWEVER, it's not available with all of the original actors. Babylonia, the masks, beezel, and 2 other atmosphere characters are available. Call 407 828 3200 to get a quote on a catered event. Keep in mind that catered events are reserved for central Florida residents or guests staying on property.

Lee

Adventurer
The op is correct. Starting January 27th Ad Club is back on the market for private events. HOWEVER, it's not available with all of the original actors. Babylonia, the masks, beezel, and 2 other atmosphere characters are available.
That's good...but not good enough.
The. Club. Must. Re-open.
The fate of the world depends on it.

:lookaroun
Ok...maybe not...but still...Mr. Iger, open up that Club.
(Or Jay, or Al, or Meg, or whoever else can make that call...I'm not picky.)

NMBC1993

That's good...but not good enough.
The. Club. Must. Re-open.
The fate of the world depends on it.

:lookaroun
Ok...maybe not...but still...Mr. Iger, open up that Club.
(Or Jay, or Al, or Meg, or whoever else can make that call...I'm not picky.)

and so begins the adventurers club becoming just like wonders of life, an empty building that is used to host events until they feel the need to get rid of it....or put characters in it to "enhanced the experience"

CaptainMichael

Why don't you guys just keep having "Catered Events" that are conveniently open to the public?

It's expensive.:shrug:

I'm just hoping the profitability of these private events entices them to reopen the club. Most of the time, they'd have a private event before the club opened. This is why I don't believe the song and dance that the club wasn't profitable.

Dubman

I was talking to my wife about this topic last night and we came up with a great idea... "If we had the money" How great would it be to book a private 2nd wedding at the club.. Imagine your wife/fiance walking up the isle in the library while fingers is playing the wedding march.. Have your best man be Hathaway Browne and the maid of honor Sugar Snap... Emil could be the cow, errr I mean ring bearer.. To have money!!! If I win lotto I vow to do this and invite all here to join us!! I wonder if anyone has actually gotten married there.. I've seen people get engaged, but never heard of any wedding ceremonies. Anyone know the dollar figure for booking an event??

CaptainMichael

I was talking to my wife about this topic last night and we came up with a great idea... "If we had the money" How great would it be to book a private 2nd wedding at the club.. Imagine your wife/fiance walking up the isle in the library while fingers is playing the wedding march.. Have your best man be Hathaway Browne and the maid of honor Sugar Snap... Emil could be the cow, errr I mean ring bearer.. To have money!!! If I win lotto I vow to do this and invite all here to join us!! I wonder if anyone has actually gotten married there.. I've seen people get engaged, but never heard of any wedding ceremonies. Anyone know the dollar figure for booking an event??

That would be awesome!

Events start at $5000.

Mr.EPCOT

Why don't you guys just keep having "Catered Events" that are conveniently open to the public?

It's expensive.:shrug:

I'm just hoping the profitability of these private events entices them to reopen the club. Most of the time, they'd have a private event before the club opened. This is why I don't believe the song and dance that the club wasn't profitable.

That makes me wonder, to make this financially feasible, would it be out of bounds to book it privately each night and have someone stand just inside the entrance and charge admission there to whoever just wants to wander in?

ImaYoyo

That would be awesome!

Events start at $5000.
Actually events across property start as low as 12 bucks a person. HOWEVER, depending on the time of year and type of event, entertainment included, food and beverage package, ect, they will vary greatly. Call 407-828-3200 for a quote.

WDWFigment

With all of the events that have been masterfully planned by Adam and others around here, I'm surprised we have not seen WDWCelebrations announce its AC private event yet. The private booking information was posted almost 2 days ago! Someone around here needs to get on the ball so that I can get inside the AC once more!

WDWFigment

Just an addendum to my previous post. I think mid-August would be the most Adventurous time to schedule said WDWCelebrations private AC party. ;)

One Lil Spark

EPCOT Center Defender
Just an addendum to my previous post. I think mid-August would be the most Adventurous time to schedule said WDWCelebrations private AC party. ;)
I know of at least one member of WDWCelebrations who has been in WDW since this thread was born. Perhaps PM Adam if you really want them to look into it? ;) :D

hardcard

I called the number listed in the thread... according to the rep on the phone, only the facility and food and drinks are available, none of the original entertainment packages that were in place prior to the PI closure..

Sorry guys..

One Lil Spark

EPCOT Center Defender
I called the number listed in the thread... according to the rep on the phone, only the facility and food and drinks are available, none of the original entertainment packages that were in place prior to the PI closure..

Sorry guys..
Perhaps they knew you weren't seriously looking to book... :lookaroun :p

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom