Adventurers Club Private Event on 9/27/09!

Jerm

What are you talking about, basedon your name you really a germ!

Again, how in the world is this smoke? They operate conventions all the time and the Congaloosh people tried to book an event for the 27th and were told that it was already blocked off.... And multiple cast members have told me they are doing events until October 1st.

Wow I am so sorry......you know you just gave such hard facts how could we have ever doubted you saying it was RE-OPENING ACTORS AND ALL ON SEPT 27TH. What are we all thinking, this person just gave us such inside info we should create a tribute to him to place in the club SEPT 27 when it reopens!!!!

Lee

Adventurer
For clarity, the original post said the Club would be open on the 27th. I take it to mean, not open to the public but booked for a private event. Open...not re-opened.

No surprise there. Probably happen quite a few times before then.:shrug:

But the bad news....They cut out the World Showcase Players, the Innoventions show, most of the "people of Hollywood" to find not only the budget but also the cast members to re staff the Club
Deal. Works for me.:lol:

wilsonhanks

Original Poster
No need to start with the personal attacks or this thread will be closed.

People are right to be skeptical until they see some concrete facts/sources. :shrug:

You are right, my apologies, his post that I responded was rather childish and insulting, but that is not a good reason to repond in the same manner.

wilsonhanks

Original Poster
Wow I am so sorry......you know you just gave such hard facts how could we have ever doubted you saying it was RE-OPENING ACTORS AND ALL ON SEPT 27TH. What are we all thinking, this person just gave us such inside info we should create a tribute to him to place in the club SEPT 27 when it reopens!!!!

I didn't think "hard" facts were necessary. And i did not say RE-OPENING. I said they would be OPEN. I just found it newsworthy that some convention has already reserved this date. :shrug:

csm

What are you talking about, basedon your name you really a germ!

Again, how in the world is this smoke? They operate conventions all the time and the Congaloosh people tried to book an event for the 27th and were told that it was already blocked off.... And multiple cast members have told me they are doing events until October 1st.

Checked with a DTD Exec. TOTALLY 100% false. Umm, "Surprise"? No.. I guess not :brick:

csm

No need to start with the personal attacks or this thread will be closed.

People are right to be skeptical until they see some concrete facts/sources. :shrug:

I'd vote to close the thread regardless. It's not adding anything but false hope to the boards. We all majorly miss Adventurers Club, but spreading rumors that it is reopening and wrongly classifying them as fact is NOT something people need to be reading.

CaptainMichael

I'm actually meeting up with two former AC players today so hopefully they can either confirm or deny it..hate keep asking them when each time they look at me and say you know the answer to that already.
*jealous*

I'm only in contact with one and not often.

I didn't think "hard" facts were necessary. And i did not say RE-OPENING. I said they would be OPEN. I just found it newsworthy that some convention has already reserved this date. :shrug:
Real clever:rolleyes:

The Mom

Premium Member

However, had you written "open for a private event" no one would have questioned your sources, as most people who read here have heard (from reliable sources) that the club would be used for private parties from time to time, even though it would remain closed to the general public.

Eeyore

Mrs. WDWMAGIC [Assistant Administrator]
Premium Member
However, had you written "open for a private event" no one would have questioned your sources, as most people who read here have heard (from reliable sources) that the club would be used for private parties from time to time, even though it would remain closed to the general public.

I've changed the thread title to better reflect the info contained within. Hopefully that will eliminate any further confusion.

csm

I've changed the thread title to better reflect the info contained within. Hopefully that will eliminate any further confusion.

:sohappy:

Though personally I would have avoided the exclamation point. It makes it sound like a much bigger deal than it really is.

Eeyore

Mrs. WDWMAGIC [Assistant Administrator]
Premium Member

Though personally I would have avoided the exclamation point. It makes it sound like a much bigger deal than it really is.

That was already in the title, I just added the private event info.

Lee

Adventurer
Oh, it is a big deal.
Just to get in those doors again....aaahhhhhhh....bliss.
I'm gonna take a jar in there and save some air.:lookaroun

NMBC1993

I still want to know why this topic is so important...they are doing private events right now, it's not like i'll be able to go to the private event on the 27th:( I'll just be the guy standing outside with the other people going in saying "Oh well, too bad for you"

CaptainMichael

Oh, it is a big deal.
Just to get in those doors again....aaahhhhhhh....bliss.
I'm gonna take a jar in there and save some air.:lookaroun

There is something different about the air in there...I miss it:( It had a very specific smell.

*being totally serious*

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom