Adults Only!

real mad hatter

Good Morning,Question asked to me recently by a couple who are married but have no children. Does WDW have a hotel that caters more for adults rather than children?I think I know where there coming from.They fancy a WDW vacation with no screaming kids running around[ sad eh ] anyway I was thinking possibly GF. or Swan/Dolphin ?never been to these resorts so iam only guessing.Any thoughts so I can get back to them.cheers.:wave:p.S. Wait till they get to the parks,eh,tee hee:ROFLOL:

SMS55

I would assume anything other than the VALUES will have the least amount of kids.

More kids - more money - need a cheaper place. There are more kids at the Values than anywhere else.

If you only have two kids, it wouldn't matter. They onyl charge extra when you are adding a fifth person and many times when they are really little, they don't.

Upvote 0

Lexi

On your last two trips my boyfriend and I have stayed at All Star Movies and Caribbean Beach. We found that since we don't have children, we kept a completely different schedule then most, and therefore missed the families and children around the resorts and the buses. We were getting up around 10am, at the parks by noon and not leaving until the parks were closing.

Upvote 0

Nikki M

We stay at the Swan or Poly every time we go to WDW. You definitely see less children at the Swan. I understand not being able to have children being a touchy subject but at the same time children are everywhere and are a part of life. Everyone was a child once and it definitely seems overboard to call them little demons.

If you are looking at Swan VS Dolphin, the Swan is definitely better IMO.

:)

Upvote 0

disneygirl76

Carey Poppins - Nanny and Disney Enthusiest
Good Morning,Question asked to me recently by a couple who are married but have no children. Does WDW have a hotel that caters more for adults rather than children?I think I know where there coming from.They fancy a WDW vacation with no screaming kids running around[ sad eh ] anyway I was thinking possibly GF. or Swan/Dolphin ?never been to these resorts so iam only guessing.Any thoughts so I can get back to them.cheers.:wave:p.S. Wait till they get to the parks,eh,tee hee:ROFLOL:

My DH and I have stayed at GF, WL, and YC and my mom and I needed an extra night at WDW last summer and stayed one night at the Pop. Oh, I should mention we don't have children. The only time I felt "screaming" kids at a Deluxe Resort was at WL but only at the Whispering Canyon restaurant - but that was in part due to the theme of the restaurant. I am sure this was mentioned in the other posts but there is going to be an chance of screaming kids where ever you go and you just have to take that into consideration and not let it effect your trip. That being said, when mom and I stayed a night at the Pop, after a night at the GF, I can say the noise level and kids running around was much greater then at any of the Deluxe resorts I stayed at before. It was well into the night, and there was a lot of noise. Something I never experienced at the other resorts. If looking for a more "adult" friendly resort, I would just recommend one of the Deluxes and they can't go wrong with the GF. Hope this helps!! :wave:

Upvote 0

chipndale09

all the resorts above are good choices but I would also suggest what time of year they should go. Spring break, Easter , summer vacation months, Christmas is kids galore time. Perhaps early October, early Nov (before xmas rush) and January would be better times "adult times"

Upvote 0

ParentsOf4

all the resorts above are good choices but I would also suggest what time of year they should go. Spring break, Easter , summer vacation months, Christmas is kids galore time. Perhaps early October, early Nov (before xmas rush) and January would be better times "adult times"
Good point. Going when schools are in session definitely means less kids, although you see plenty of kids no matter what time you go. Haven't been in September but suspect this would also have fewer children than normal. The school year's just started and few will be missing school that early in the academic year.

Upvote 0

flavious27

No resort is adults only, but usually the higher per night the resort, the less kids that will be there. This is why I don't like 1/6 of port orleans being princess rooms, it was a quiet and unfriendly kid resort.

I wish that disney did have an adults only resort, it would make a more comfortable resort. Also disney can use this for corporate events / conventions. Idea I had, very basic.

onlyresort.png

Upvote 0

patch553

my wife and i got married over there in feb 2010 and stayed at coronado springs,and couldnt find fault with it.it was quiet,very picturesque,lovely pool(dig site)and nice bars so we'd highly recomend it hope this helps

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom