Admit something shocking in this thread...

mickey2008.1

yes...yes it is...but the rules are pretty lax. Not like the mile high club where you have to do the big dirty deed but from my understanding various acts will get you into the club.

Best of luck in your future endeavours. We we look forward to having you as a member :animwink::D
never knew that, then i guess im a member!!!:lol:

I have been to WDW at least two times a year since I was 3 (am 21 now) and I only did the Hall of Presidents for the first time this past August! :lookaroun

wdwwdeagle

Fun thread.

Hope you're ready for the sins of a former CM...

• I once dropped acid with 12 other cm's and did both Imagination attractions and was totally freaked out
  • I smoked pot on Splash mountain after Mk was closed...just walked in with some Cm's and picked a scene and chilled for a bit before we snuck out
  • I was so hungover at work one day i puked in the pond in the Cdn pavilion gardens
  • I called in sick one day because I had to be at work in 15 minutes and I had woken up in South Carolina.
  • Even though I'm not a cm anymore I routinely walk backstage just for fun
  • I'm a member of the "Haunted Mansion Club"
  • I stole a fastpass from an annoying kid at the FP queue...he was horsing around and dropped it so I placed my foot on it and told it him blew away. Then I pocketed it and passed he and his family as they argued with the CM at the front of the line.
:goodnevil
Hands Down Winner: Best Post in Thread.

LoriMistress

Fun thread.

• I once dropped acid with 12 other cm's and did both Imagination attractions and was totally freaked out
  • I smoked pot on Splash mountain after Mk was closed...just walked in with some Cm's and picked a scene and chilled for a bit before we snuck out
  • I was so hungover at work one day i puked in the pond in the Cdn pavilion gardens
  • I called in sick one day because I had to be at work in 15 minutes and I had woken up in South Carolina.
  • Even though I'm not a cm anymore I routinely walk backstage just for fun
  • I stole a fastpass from an annoying kid at the FP queue...he was horsing around and dropped it so I placed my foot on it and told it him blew away. Then I pocketed it and passed he and his family as they argued with the CM at the front of the line.

Wow. I could never do acid in the parks. That would just trip me out way too much. I never smoked pot in the parks, but thought that would be interesting. I never got drunk the parks either.

I_heart_Tigger

HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA! Haha! Is that why you're a "former" cast member? =]

nope...I was pretty tame compared to most of my fellow CM's. I actually was nominated twice for the "Partners in Excellence" award for exceptional guest service and won two awards for my charity work while at the world and the only reason I stopped working there is I exhausted all of my Visa extensions and had to leave the country.

You should hear the stories from the "bad" CM's :lol:

_Scar

nope...I was pretty tame compared to most of my fellow CM's. I actually was nominated twice for the "Partners in Excellence" award for exceptional guest service and won two awards for my charity work while at the world and the only reason I stopped working there is I exhausted all of my Visa extensions and had to leave the country.

You should hear the stories from the "bad" CM's :lol:

With a name like I_Heart_Tigger, you sure are pretty awesome....

:lol:

Sounds like you got one happy haunt on HM. :lookaroun:lol::lookaroun

cmatt

Fun thread.

i sympathise with waking up somewhere stupid.... and the drugs mind you...

but tempted to join the club next time i am there ;)

Mikester71

My favorite place to go potty is near Space Mountain. :lookaroun

Mine is ON Space Mountain!!! :lookaroun Of course I am kidding! :p But here are a few shocking Disney related tidbits about myself:

• My first trip to WDW was in March of 2005, at the ripe old age of 34
  • It took me until my third trip this past March to finally try a Dole Whip and a Turkey Leg after having read about them on here for an eternity. I absolutely HATED the Turkey Leg, but surprisingly LOVED the Dole Whip Float (even though I actually hate pineapple)
  • And the most shocking of all........................I am a 38 year old male metalhead (rocker from way back to my early childhood actually) who actually doesn't mind some of the Jonas Brothers, Miley Cyrus, and Demi Lovato songs out right now!!!! :lookaroun And my teenage son and daughter say they have lost a little respect for their old man because of this!!! :ROFLOL:

Main Street USA

I ride in the last car possible on TTA so i can mess around with my wife.

Well, hopefully, you don't think you're hiding anything, because they have cameras all over the place on that ride, especially the dark areas. You're giving someone a show! Which, I guess to some people, would make it that much more fun.

The HM idea is nice. I've messed around a bit on there, but never actually done THE deed. I don't think there's room in the doombuggy.

Cynderella

I have been to Disney World 37 times and I am 26.

I bring my old mug back every year....seriously..I do. :) Unless it is a new style and then I'll get a new one.

I_heart_Tigger

With a name like I_Heart_Tigger, you sure are pretty awesome....

:lol:

Sounds like you got one happy haunt on HM. :lookaroun:lol::lookaroun

Actually since you mentioned it Tigger isn't even my favourite character...more like a little inside joke for me on here since the whole Haunted mansion thing was with a guy that was Tigger in the UK pavilion...we shared a break room and got to know each other while we worked there :animwink:

Tinkrbell

I have never been to Tom Sawyer Island.
I worked at WDW for 8 months & still havent been to one of the waterparks.
I love meeting the characters more now than I did when I went when I was 4 & 10.
As soon as I know when my next trip is going to be, I start a countdown. (54 days!)
I have only seen Illuminations once as a guest in the park (I saw it almost every night I was working at Epcot, but it was from behind the China pavilion)

tallica

1. Love Disney World and meeting characters, but hate the Mouse.

2. I was about 5 the first time I visited in the mid 70's. Back then the characters roamed around the park a lot more. My family happened upon Snow White and all the seven Dwarves. I saw Grumpy and ran up and kicked him in the shin, then ran back and hid behind my mom. I guess I thought he was mean dwarf and kicked him. I turned and ran like a little coward, so I didn't see Grumpy's reaction:hammer:

3. Love the turkey legs; they are my favorite treat in all WDW.

4. I was at River Country Water Park with my kids having a great time. I was sitting in a chair watching my daughters do the drop slides into the pool. There were these two ladies sitting on the edge of the pool with there legs in the water. They were getting extremely annoyed every time someone would splash them with a few tiny drops of water. So after about ten minutes of observing this, I did something on impulse. I jumped in the pool did a directional back flop and drenched them. I then sat down back in my chair. Then the guy next to told me that was awesome. He told me he noticed the ladies behavior and said they had it coming. What did they expected sitting next to a pool at a water park. We continued to chat for the next half hour.:rolleyes:

SAV

I have never stayed in a Disney resort. Stayed on-property once, but usually stay off-site.

I don't get the great love for Haunted Mansion...It's OK.

I don't get the whole pin trading hoopla.

Fantasmic is way overhyped...once was enough.

Block Party Bash is awful...I prefer the stars & Motorcars parade.

sublimesting

In the morning as the DW and I get ready for the parks I have 6 or 7 beers.
I love all the food at Disney for some reason.
When I retire the DW and I are going to buy APs and stay at the parks from open to close thus pretty much living there.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom