Adam the woo is back!

MinnieM123

Premium Member
I watched this and unless I missed something, I didn't see that he did anything wrong (this time). ;) He basically used public access areas. (He followed the crowd to the grandstands for the Lights Motor Action show; but he went to the top level of the grandstands, where guests were allowed, to film the distance pictures of the old Catastrophe Canyon--which was nearby, behind that show area). He also filmed a little on the ground level through a wire fence, but did not trespass beyond the fence.

wdwjmp239

What a liar... He didn't know how the internet worked? He didn't know how many people would see it? Whatever... He knew what he was doing

I watched this video late last night and when I heard that I was like, "Yeaaaahhhh riiiiiiight." All it takes is for your video to get shared once and then the time it takes to propagate over the course of the week from that one person who shared it - it doesn't take long. He knew what he was doing. While his videos are cool to watch (and I especially enjoyed his Disney videos), I don't exactly encourage this type of behavior. He was looking to get thrown out.....intentionally.

Need was dabbling in urban exploring, etc.

That's all it was. It was his need to go urban exploring. Urban exploring, in my opinion, is the new word for "tresspassing." ;)

I usually found some entertainment in some of his videos... But Jesus...22 minutes to go over what was about a 3 minute story. The narcissism is insane.

I'm glad you felt the same way because in his video he kept leading us up to the events that took place to have his ban lifted while reverting us back to what happened three years ago. It was quite annoying and I was almost at the point to where I wanted to yell at my computer, "GET TO POINT, ADAM!"

I filled my need for Disney by moving to.. Surprise.. Anaheim!

The dude is obviously troubled. He just up and left? Like that? To get his Disney fix? Yeah....that left me in a state of "double-you-tea-ef!" He'll "play by the rules" for about a year or so and then he'll just go back to his old ways. Who wants to make that bet? ;)

Last edited:

wdwjmp239

I watched this and unless I missed something, I didn't see that he did anything wrong (this time). ;) He basically used public access areas. (He followed the crowd to the grandstands for the Lights Motor Action show; but he went to the top level of the grandstands, where guests were allowed, to film the distance pictures of the old Catastrophe Canyon--which was nearby, behind that show area). He also filmed a little on the ground level through a wire fence, but did not trespass beyond the fence.

The video you watched was the one he filmed AFTER his ban from Disney was lifted. If you go to Adam The Woo on YouTube (do a search for him on there using "Adam The Woo" and "Disney" ), you'll see a whole bunch of videos from three years ago. In his videos, he brought us up into the glass pyramids at Imagination, River Country, and other Disney locations. The videos fell into the wrong hands (Disney execs and security) and he got in trouble.

That's the short story ("cliff notes") version. :)

MinnieM123

Premium Member
The video you watched was the one he filmed AFTER his ban from Disney was lifted. If you go to Adam The Woo on YouTube (do a search for him on there using "Adam The Woo" and "Disney" ), you'll see a whole bunch of videos from three years ago. In his videos, he brought us up into the glass pyramids at Imagination, River Country, and other Disney locations. The videos fell into the wrong hands (Disney execs and security) and he got in trouble.

That's the short story ("cliff notes") version. :)

Oh yes, I have seen some of his older videos as well. I just meant that the one you posted today didn't show any trespassing, etc. Maybe he's finally observing the rules? ;) Let's hope so! Anyway, thanks for the update on him.

wdwjmp239

He'll "play by the rules" for about a year or so and then he'll just go back to his old ways. Who wants to make that bet? ;)

Sorry to bump an old thread, but has anyone seen any "Adam The Woo" videos recently? This post was put up 2 years ago and I haven't seen anything since then. Just wondering if he's back to his old Disney antics in 2017.

Goofyernmost

Sorry to bump an old thread, but has anyone seen any "Adam The Woo" videos recently? This post was put up 2 years ago and I haven't seen anything since then. Just wondering if he's back to his old Disney antics in 2017.
He's still around, just not doing much along the lines of Disney. If you look at this page on You Tube you will see some of his more recent ones as well as old ones along with an explanation on what got him forgiven.
https://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=Adam+the+Woo

DMC-12

It's HarmonioUS, NOT HarmoniYOU.

He doesn't post to the main channel anymore. He does a daily vlog as others have said / posted on his vlog channel.

Adam is good people. :)

Brer Oswald

When Adam posted his older videos, he really didn't think they'd get popular. When he was banned, he was too shocked to understand why it was his fault. Now that time has passed, he understands why what he did was wrong, and he has never, and I mean NEVER gone into backstage Disney areas again. He went through regular states of human nature that most people do when they get in trouble. You should all relate.

MOXOMUMD

When Adam posted his older videos, he really didn't think they'd get popular. When he was banned, he was too shocked to understand why it was his fault. Now that time has passed, he understands why what he did was wrong, and he has never, and I mean NEVER gone into backstage Disney areas again. He went through regular states of human nature that most people do when they get in trouble. You should all relate.
Absolutely. It's a live and learn experience. We've all had them.

Brer Oswald

Annnnnd he's been banned from Universal Studios Orlando

Yeah that's pretty ridiculous and pathetic in my eyes on Universal's part. What he did there was so little compared to what he filmed at Disney. It's sad that they didn't even take the time to see that he has changed a lot, similar to how they don't take the time to consider if their new rides will last more than five years.

flynnibus

Premium Member
When Adam posted his older videos, he really didn't think they'd get popular. When he was banned, he was too shocked to understand why it was his fault

Utter BS. He totally bought into the followers/subscribers thing and moved into vloging everything, not just his earlier abandoned site explorations. He bought into it emotional and then was crushed when reality stood up and slapped him.

It was the classic bubble living and then not understanding why the bubble couldn't stay as it was.

raven

I'm sorry but he's been kicked out of multiple parks for breaking the rules. I have no sympathy.
I agree. If you trespass and video into backstage areas or non-guest areas then post them on YouTube for everyone to see, you are bragging about breaking rules and just asking for trouble.

It didn't help him that he was there this morning and pushed his way up to the front of the crowd for the filming of Jimmy Kimmel then started yelling. Just attracted attention to himself to Security who recognized him and took action. Dumb move on his part.

Brer Oswald

Utter BS. He totally bought into the followers/subscribers thing and moved into vloging everything, not just his earlier abandoned site explorations. He bought into it emotional and then was crushed when reality stood up and slapped him.

It was the classic bubble living and then not understanding why the bubble couldn't stay as it was.
I'm sorry but read my post above about how people learn from mistakes. Before criticizing someone for living in a bubble, step out of your own bubble and view things at a different perspective. Trust me, it works!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom