Adam the woo is back!

raven

You removed the second part of my post where I said he visits "the occasional abandoned property".
Needless to say, the man seems to have no direction. He drifts from place to place, living in a camper and is funded by handouts and family and only a tiny bit of income he makes from YouTube. Just when you try to defend him he makes another video proving his awkwardness.

Tom Morrow

Needless to say, the man seems to have no direction. He drifts from place to place, living in a camper and is funded by handouts and family and only a tiny bit of income he makes from YouTube. Just when you try to defend him he makes another video proving his awkwardness.
What exactly is awkward about that video?? He did not break any rules going to it. It's entirely abandoned and there are no "no trespassing" signs. The vast, VAST majority of what he films now, probably 95%, is not abandoned locations. Any children watching will have no idea what he was actually talking about and will just see a video of a bunch of garbage.

His videos are his job, and yes he makes just enough to keep living the lifestyle that he does and keep filming. He also doesn't have a direction and does everything on a whim - he openly admits this all the time. What is the problem??

raven

What exactly is awkward about that video?? He did not break any rules going to it. It's entirely abandoned and there are no "no trespassing" signs. The vast, VAST majority of what he films now, probably 95%, is not abandoned locations. Any children watching will have no idea what he was actually talking about and will just see a video of a bunch of garbage.

His videos are his job, and yes he makes just enough to keep living the lifestyle that he does and keep filming. He also doesn't have a direction and does everything on a whim - he openly admits this all the time. What is the problem??
The awkwardness is in almost every video. The creepy way he talks about, and immates, the deaths of people and series killers almost to the point of obsession.

And the "problem" is that you seem to defend him to the death. He said in a video himself that he lives off of handouts from friends and relatives and he only received very little money from those videos.

And whether or not kids that watch those videos know what he's talking about it still doesn't make it "family oriented content" like you guys keep saying. He's a big immature brat who cares little for rules and laws. Stop trying to defend him to me because it won't make any difference.

For Pete's sake, the man talks to cows.

Tom Morrow

The awkwardness is in almost every video. The creepy way he talks about, and immates, the deaths of people and series killers almost to the point of obsession.

And the "problem" is that you seem to defend him to the death. He said in a video himself that he lives off of handouts from friends and relatives and he only received very little money from those videos.

And whether or not kids that watch those videos know what he's talking about it still doesn't make it "family oriented content" like you guys keep saying. He's a big immature brat who cares little for rules and laws. Stop trying to defend him to me because it won't make any difference.

For Pete's sake, the man talks to cows.
Where has he imitated the deaths of people and serial killers? He doesn't obsess over this stuff, he researches it the day before going to film it. If you're referring to stuff like showing the angle that JFK and MLK Jr. were shot from, I don't find that creepy, I find it dark but fascinating since it's such a significant part of history.

I don't know where he said he lives off handouts from friends and relatives. I follow numerous YouTube content providers who have similar popularity to Adam and for all of them it is their profession and they make enough to support their work from YouTube and maybe T-shirt sales. I've heard him say he gets some support from friends and family, not that he lives primarily off of that.

If kids couldn't handle seeing a video of a bunch of garbage then those kids are probably severely sheltered and developmentally stunted. It's as if your definition of "family friendly" means it must be completely juvenile. Like, Universal is technically "family friendly", does it upset you that kids are riding rides where characters die?

You are under the assumption that he is oblivious to his weirdness when in fact he is fully self aware of it and embraces it and calls himself out constantly.

Lots of people talk to animals. It's almost... it's almost like... he does it because it makes kids laugh.

Last edited:

Tom Morrow

Well most recently he made a video about the Ted Bundy trial and put the camera down in the courtroom and sat in his chair quietly to immulate being the killer. That is extremely creepy.

Um, yeah... :rolleyes:
Pretty sure he was taking in being in an infamous location just as it looked during the event and not being like "oh wow so THIS is what it felt like to be Ted Bundy." Like he wanted to be him.

Ps - you're watching a lot of videos of his to keep finding things to rebuttal with

Minthorne

Actually the only point you are proving is that you don't like Adam the Woo! You have not made a single statement that backs up your interpretation of what is in the video's. Perhaps it would be better to make mountains out of molehills to some other topic.

1o49kl.jpg

raven

Actually the only point you are proving is that you don't like Adam the Woo! You have not made a single statement that backs up your interpretation of what is in the video's. Perhaps it would be better to make mountains out of molehills to some other topic.
Here we go again. You always seem to troll my posts even though you e been advised by many to ignore me. Just can't get enough, can you grandpa? :rolleyes:

Goofyernmost

Here we go again. You always seem to troll my posts even though you e been advised by many to ignore me. Just can't get enough, can you grandpa? :rolleyes:
I don't troll, I respond. I mostly respond to BS... like this post that I am quoting. Grandpa.. yup, and proud of it. It's possible that I have forgotten more then you will ever know. In a way, I do ignore you. Nothing you have ever posted has kept me awake nights.

raven

I don't troll, I respond. I mostly respond to BS... like this post that I am quoting. Grandpa.. yup, and proud of it. It's possible that I have forgotten more then you will ever know. In a way, I do ignore you. Nothing you have ever posted has kept me awake nights.
Couldn't ignore my posts if you tried.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom