Actual Insiders vs Wannabe Insiders

Master Yoda

Pro Star Wars geek.
Premium Member
It's too bad that we can't separate those people from the others. Outside of the few more well known members like that, you just never know if you are getting the right information. It still makes for good speculation and discussion, though, I guess.
Their anonymity and ability to fly under the radar are essential for their ability to post accurate info.

DisneyHead123

I have no issues with sharing or speculation. That's a big part of this forum. My issue is with people that do not categorize what they say as rumors, or speculation, or ideas-they state things as facts, and talk about their sources. And some of those people get their backs up if they are called on it or questioned about it. Until we see things with our eyes, or there is an official statement from Disney, nothing is ever 100%.

I don't know, I think part of it is just how Teh Young People talk today. Like you don't swagger into a room and say "Hey, 'sup? So guess what? I heard about a tentative new project that may or may not be under consideration pending a number of variables!" I think you have to throw down your bucket hat dramatically and proclaim something like "Yo you guys, it's on, I'm telling you! I saw it on Mr. Beast and everything! Oh, and also... skibidi!!" I mean I'm inferring, because I am one of Teh Old People now. 😂

But yeah, it should always be a given that anything and everything is up for change with Disney, down to the last second. But that's also why it's hard to know who really is an insider. People could have good info that was incredibly solid right up until the day of a D23 presentation.

networkpro

In the Parks
Yes
I've not had a churro..are they any good?

It's a highly personal choice and the quality varies. Fried batter with a sugary crust sometimes accompanied with various dipping sauces. Some you can drive nails with; some hard on the outside, almost cooked on the inside, its something I'l usually pass on if something else like Baumkuchen or a doughnut is available.

TalkToEthan

Their anonymity and ability to fly under the radar are essential for their ability to post accurate info.

Again, what good is this accurate info??? Without credibility it’s worthless.

A witness on the stand who lacks credibility will not be believed……..even if he’s giving truthful crucial, exculpatory testimony

Last edited:

Eric Graham

It's a highly personal choice and the quality varies. Fried batter with a sugary crust sometimes accompanied with various dipping sauces. Some you can drive nails with; some hard on the outside, almost cooked on the inside, its something I'l usually pass on if something else like Baumkuchen or a doughnut is available.
Thank you! I'll have to try one out!

Master Yoda

Pro Star Wars geek.
Premium Member
Again, what good is this accurate info??? Without credibility it’s worthless.

A witness on the stand who lacks credibility will not be believed……..even if he’s giving crucial, truthful, exculpatory testimony
This is not a court of law. It is an online discussion forum. There is no oath in the terms and conditions. You are not going to get verified inside sources on a public forum.

Spend enough time around here and pay attention and it is not too hard to tell who is on the level and who is full of crap.

Disstevefan1

Life is a tale full of sound and fury signifying nothing...
THIS.gif

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom