Accord99cutie's pre-trip report!! a Sept/Oct 2011 adventure in the making!

Welcome to my pre-trip report! My name is Sarah, I am a mom to two amazing children, DD-Lexi, 5 yrs old, and DS-Dylan, 6 months. I am with their father, I refer to him as DH just because we've been together for almost 8 yrs, been engaged, almost married, then just BF/GF and not engaged .... :( it's a relatively long story, but all that realy matters here is that he is my number one, and we have 2 awesome kiddos together, and since we are truely a family, he is, in my eyes, my DH minus the expensive papers!! :D)
Pic of me and DD last trip:
24361_374768408716_513873716_3769422_3860583_n.jpg

Pic of DH and DD last trip:
24361_374768208716_513873716_3769386_8008882_n.jpg

And here is the new one!!! My DS:
181720_10150090869798717_513873716_6310559_1785292_n.jpg

This trip all came about back in September, right after I had our son. I just had the itch. It had been 6 months since our last trip (I was 3 months prego at the time) and I wanted to be in the planning stages ASAP!! I was out of work on maternity leave, and really, aside from enjoying this amazing new child of mine, truthfully, the only other thing I thought about was Disney!! haha! (that constitutes an adict, right???) On a whim in early October, I booked an 11 night trip starting with the last day that free dining was offered for in Sept 2011 which guarenteed us free dining for the length of the trip. I told DH two nights after I booked it, I was just sooo excited! I knew he would be upset that I did it without consulting him first, but truth is, if I had consulted him, he woudl have said "are you crazy? We just had a new baby! NO!"... SO I went with plan B, tell him after I booked it, and let him know all would be well, and he would get over it! Then atleast I didnt go against his word... right??? Well turns out, he was pretty excited that I had booked it. The thought of free dining was great to him, he would be able to try all of the weird, odd, unique things he has always wanted to, that I have always talked him out of so we could save a few bucks. After I originally booked it, I was so excited, that I decided to add another night on to the beginning of our trip, thus making our official dates Sept 28th- October 10th. The 10th is Columbus day so both DH and DD have it off from work, so in total they will both be missing 8 days, for a 13 day trip, not too shabby!!! DD will have just started 1st grade and I was a little worried about taking her out so soon, but I figure, better I take her out early in the year when she has plenty of time to catch up, than to take her out near the end of the year after they have got in the groove so to speak. So there you have it, how this trip came to be!!! I will add that we be staying at Coronado Springs, our favorite resort thus far (we did not care for Riverside on our last trip) and we figured lets stick with what we know we love! Our son will be just over 1 onb the trip, and DD will be a few months over 6. We will be bringing a stroller with us for the first tiem ever, normally we just rented one at the parks, but DD was 3 1/2 on her first trip adn coudl walk most of the time. We will also be doing the DDP for the first time, so I have been scouring menus, and making our day by day itinerary for a few weeks to be prepared for making our ADR's this coming Friday, April 1st!!! We do have the park hopper so it will make being able to do all the dining we want a little easier. I am aiming to do mostly kid friendly Character dining experiences, but will also throw just a few non-character meals in. I pretty much have our entire itinerary set, and want to share it with you all to hear what you think! But first up... Our dining plans! Let me know if you have any suggestions before I make the ressies Friday!!!

accord99cutie

Premium Member
Original Poster
So I have changed our dining reservations once again... Touringplans predictions keep changing (mostly going DOWN which I am perfectly ok with!!) But I have decided to change a few ressies that I had to avoid crowd levels at certain parks. I have lucked out so far, in that the ressies I needed to switch, I was able to get about the same times on the new days!!

9/28 (arrival night) Maya Grill 6pm

9/29 Changed To Liberty Tree Tavern at 5:15

9/30 Now Akershus at 6:45

10/1 Crystal Palace 8:10am I just had to hit the MK for a few hours for the 40th anniversary!

10/2 Whispering Canyon 9am (changed to this from a late lunch before our MNSSHP)

10/3 Nothing planned this day, I cancelled the Chef Mickey's ADR in favor for breakfast our last full day!

10/4 50's PT 6:35, park closes at 7 so we will be able to enjoy our meal and leave through an empty DHS

10/5 1900 Park Fare 4:30pm

10/6 Tusker House 8:00am

10/7 'Ohana 9:30am & Boma 5:40pm (our no park day)

10/8 Garden Grill 6:55

10/9 Chef Mickey's 8:05 (we decided to end the trip with a Mickey Breakfast :D)

So there are our *NEW* tentative dining arrangements... still can't be sure that is how it will stand!! :ROFLOL:

We also got our new stroller in a week ago or so, adn we have been out for walks in it a few times already! I really think it is going to be great for Disney! it folds up just like an umbrella stroller, it has a slight recline that has already proved to be enough for our son to nap in, and it has the cup holder and zipper pockets plus the under seat storage that I think will hold our small bag of "stuff" each day!!! I am so excited every time we take it out because I just picture it rolling through Disney :lol: I can not wait to be able to use it when we are there!!! I still have a few stroller rental tickets from our last trip that we didnt use so if DD is slowing down any night or day we will have the option of renting one for her that is already apid for. I am hoping she wont need one, but even on our walks lately she has asked to sit in the stroller because she has got tired. We will see though, still have 5 1/2 months to work on her stamina!!! I finally have been able to put in for the time off at work also! it really is all coming together!!!! :sohappy:

mamamouse

I'll be dining at Liberty Tree the same day starting at 4:25 so chances are I'll still be there once you get there lol,Happy Dining!!:wave:

accord99cutie

Premium Member
Original Poster
So I bought our MNSSHP tickets this morning, and am having them sent here for the extra $5. I just love getting things in the mail that have to do with a trip!! I already have a small hidden jar with all sorts of things we will need to bring with us for the trip, so I will just put them in there as well. I am 150 days out today which means it's already been a month since I made my original ADR's!! I can't believe how fast time has been going! My little boy, who had just been born when I booked the trip is 2 weeks away from being 8 months!!! It is just insane!!
I have started a list of things to bring/do that I haven't needed or done before. I keep finding things online and saying "I never would have thought of that!" or "I should write that down so I don't forget it!".... ya, I said that one about 4 or 5 times before I finally started my list. I have no idea what the things were that I said it about, but I definitely had come across quite a few things that I no longer remember. I have been reading everything I can to prepare myself for it, and it's not the actual being there and going at his pace stuff I'm worried about, I'm worried I will forget something like diaper cream, or tylenol. One of the things I hadn't thought about that I wrote down was padding of some sort for the pack 'n play... I NEVER would have thought of that before arrival but I'm sure I would have thought of it once there! :lol: If anyone has any tips for WDW with a one year feel free to share them with me!

mamamouse

WEll I will say this when travelling with either sippy cups or bottles,don't forget a bottle brush and small container of dish soap.I hadn't thought of that before leaving home and rinsing alone was definately not enough,especially sippy cups they get kindfa gross n it's alot cheaper to bring the soap n bottle brush,then it was buying 3 brand new cups while away.Oh and definately bring some baby wash cloths some of the Disney ones can be rough on baby skin.if I think of anything else i'll let ya know,but being that my girls r 8 n 6 now I may forget lol

accord99cutie

Premium Member
Original Poster
WEll I will say this when travelling with either sippy cups or bottles,don't forget a bottle brush and small container of dish soap.I hadn't thought of that before leaving home and rinsing alone was definately not enough,especially sippy cups they get kindfa gross n it's alot cheaper to bring the soap n bottle brush,then it was buying 3 brand new cups while away.Oh and definately bring some baby wash cloths some of the Disney ones can be rough on baby skin.if I think of anything else i'll let ya know,but being that my girls r 8 n 6 now I may forget lol

I hadn't thought of the washcloths! I added them to my list!!!! Thanks:wave:

accord99cutie

Premium Member
Original Poster
OK, So here are our tentative plans, I know it wont go quite as imagined, but for now, i am dreaming and hoping our days go as follows!!!

Day 1, 9/28-
We will wake DD up at 3am, surprise her with her "surprise trip" wont reveal where we are going, but let her know we are going SOMEWHERE. We will arrive at the bus stop by 3:45, and take the 4am bus to Logan airport. We should get to Logan at 5:40 and be through security and to our gate in plenty of time for our 7am flight. Once on the flight, I'm sure DD will have figured out where we are headed, if not, she will have to wait until we get to the airport and she sees the Mickey hands waving us to DME. Our DS will be just over 1 year (birthday 9/15) so he will be clueless!!! The surprise is mostly for our daughter!
Once we arrive at MCO (approx 10am) we will head to DME and take the bus to Coronado Springs! It is our favorite resort this far. We stayed at POR last year in March and did not care for it one bit. We really didn't have the trip we were hoping for due in part to POR. It just didn't suit our needs, the buses were bad, the food court was not what we wanted, and the room was just not what we were used to. So we are thrilled to be going back to our beloved CSR!!! We have requested a room in Ranchos 6A which is where we have had a room our last 3 stays there, and we have loved the location!!! So we are hoping to arrive at CSR, not expecting our room to be ready, but hoping it is a 6A room. Once we have checked in we will either go to our room if ready, or leave our bags at the front and head to lunch at pepper market. If room is ready we will head right to room, leave bags there, and go right to MK to get lunch there. Either way, we will get to MK for the afternoon. This will be DS's first WDW trip, and we cant wait to see his reactions!!! We are bringing our Stroller from home, which we LOVE so far!!! and we cant wait to take it with us on the trip!!! having one to walk around the resort with, and to and from the bus is gonna be great! I have such horrible memories of trying to carry a dead weight 4 yr old at the bus stops the last 2 trips!!! Having a stroller will be a life saver!!!
We are hoping to hit a few rides and just enjoy the fact that we are actually there. We will head out around 5 to go back to CSR for our dinner.
We are on the dining plan this trip, we got the free dining plan from when we booked back in October '10. So we have a total of 12 table service credits. We will be using our first credit at the Maya Grill. We have never ate here before, but figured we really should try it out. Our ADR's are for 6pm. After dinner we will head to the room and call it an early night, a little Must Do TV and then off to sleep to get ready for our first full day!!

Day 2, 9/29
We will start off this day at Epcot. We are hoping to make rope drop but wont be too upset if we don't quite make it. Having the little one with us will be a new experience and we are going in knowing that everything wont happen as easily or quickly as we are used to. Once at Epcot we will hit a few rides that the whole family can do together, and will grab some fast passes for a few that will end up being child swap rides. We are gonna aim to have lunch at sunshine seasons. We have never got a meal here in all our trips, and I'm not quite sure why, but I am making a point to get one this trip here! I have seen so many food pics from here so I am sure DH will find something he likes, and I have already seen a few things I will love! We are gonna try to avoid too much of the chicken strips and burgers. I am working on losing a bunch of weight before the trip,a nd I don't wanna gain too much back while there! After lunch we may hit one more ride depending on the time, and then we will head back to the resort.
Once back at CSR we will get DS down for a nap, and possibly the rest of us too, lol. If DD is not wanting a nap one of us will take her to the pool while the other stays back and relaxes while DS sleeps. After our mid day break we will head back out to the Magic Kingdom about 4:30. We have dinner ADR's at Liberty Tree Tavern at 5:10. This is another first for us. It was a tough choice between here or Tony's but after reading reviews and getting input from members here, we decided on LTT. After dinner we will hit a few rides, and then grab a spot in Liberty Square to watch the parade from. After the parade we will head towards Main street and watch the fireworks. I am curious to see hoe DS will react to them. I am going to try to hit some fireworks this summer at home somewhere to see what he thinks of them. If he is terrified I will make sure we get out of the park before they start, or at least start watching from the train station that way if he does freak out we can exit easily. I would not want to chance him freaking out and screaming if we were at the hub and then had to try to get out during the fireworks and ruin peoples firework show by taking a screaming child by them. The park is open until 9, and if we are successful during the fireworks, we will probably grab a dole whip and try to let the crowds thin out before we head to the bus. We will all be in bed by 11.

Day 3, 9/30
AK has morning EMH this day so we may try to get there for opening, depending on how late we get in the night before it may not be possible. Either way, we are heading there once we get up! We will do a few rides together, and hit either Nemo or the Lion King show, possibly both depending on timing. We will head back to CSR for our break, grab lunch from the pepper market, swim/nap, have a drink :D and then it will be time to head to EPCOT!!!! I LOVE Epcot at night! the countries all look so beautiful lit up, and the atmosphere of Epcot in the evening is so relaxing in World Showcase. We will wander a bit, possibly ride a few things, and then we have dinner ADR's at Akershus at 6:45. After dinner we will grab a few frozen margaritas in Mexico, and then grab a spot to watch Illuminations from. I would love to hear where people recommend watching from. We have seen it from a few different places, none have been terrific though. After Illuminations we will once again wander, people watch, window shop etc until the crowds clear. We are hoping to get back and to bed by 11 again.

Day 4, 10/1
Happy 40th to MK!!!
We have breakfast ADR's at Crystal Palace for 8:10. After breakfast we will hit a few Fantasyland rides, and possibly CoP. I am figuring it may be pretty busy this day at MK so once the crowds get to be too much we will head back to CSR for a break. We will head to Epcot again this night, but will forgo Illuminations. We will hit some rides in Future world, and grab a quick dinner in the United Kingdom for some Fish and Chips! We will stroll out of Epcot as Illuminations is going on so that we can get a bus before it gets too crowded.

Day 5, 10/2
We have breakfast ADR's at Whispering Canyon for 9am. We will walk around the resort after breakfast and take some pictures. We will then be going back to our resort to rest up and hopefully get in a nice early and long nap. We have tickets for MNSSHP this night, so we will arrive at the MK right about 4pm and get in with our party tickets. We really want to take advantage of all the special offerings of the party, so we will hit some rides when we arrive for the first few hours, then when the party officially starts we will make sure to be in line for whichever character meet DD wants to make sure to get (I'm hoping for the 7 Dwarfs!) we will hit up the trick or treat stations, the dance party locations, and of course will watch one of the parades and the fireworks. I'm hoping to make it to the end of the party, but we may head out before it ends. It will all depend on the kids. Once we are done playing at the party we will head back to CSR and head right to bed.

Day 6, 10/3
We will sleep in a bit after our late night at the party. Once up we will grab a quick breakfast at the resort, and then head to Epcot. We will hit some rides, some world showcase movies, and check out some of the food and wine booths. We will head back the resort and grab lunch before taking naps/hitting the pool. After break are going back to MK. It is an EMH evening so we will stay as late as the kiddos will allow. I'm sure it wont be too late, but we can hopefully get in some more rides, and watch the fireworks, and /or parade again. After we are exhausted we will board a bus back to our home sweet home and pass out!

Day 7, 10/4
We are going to sleep in this day!!!! or at least try to, who know when DS will wake up, but I'm hoping I will get a morning nap in before we head out if I don't actually manage to sleep in. We will head to DHS late morning and stay all day until our dinner ADR's at 50's for 6:35. The park closes at 7, so while we eat the crowds will be funneling out. After dinner we can enjoy a non-crowded walk to the exit and head back to relax, possibly take a late night dip in the pool, then off to bed we will go!

Day 8, 10/5
We will wake up bright and early and make it to DHS for opening. We will send DH ahead to race for TSMM fast passes, and the rest of us will just walk to get in stand by line. DH will join us after getting the FP's and we will ride it in pairs. After accomplishing that TSMM task, we will hit some other rides, and try to catch a Beauty and the Beast show, as well as a LMA show. After a DHS morning we will head back to the resort for our usual break and then after break its back to MK. We will ride a few rides, possibly watch a show, and then will head out before the fireworks start. We have early ADR's the next morning so we want to get back and in bed 10.

Day 9, 10/6
We have 8am ADR's for Tusker House so we will be at the bus stop by 7. After breakfast we will stay at the park until we have finished everything we wanted to do. I really want to see the parade so I'm hoping we can make it most of the day. If DS will nap in the stroller while we are walking around AK before the parade we may be able to make it to closing, and then head back to CSR. Also, depending on how tired we all are, we may take a trip to DtD before heading back to CSR. This should be an early night.

Day 10, 10/7
As of right now this is our no park day. I may switch it out with the plans for tomorrow, it will depend on how tired we are. I made the same ADR's for both days, that way depending how we are feeling we can swap out plan A with plan B and vice versa. (and of course cancel the ADR's for which ever plan we don't use...)
So here it is as of now: 'Ohana breakfast at 9:30 tour the resort, relax on the beach and just enjoy the Poly for a bit. We will head back to CSR for our normal break, plus some extra pool time. We have ADR's for Boma at 5:40, we will arrive a little early to go to a viewing area to watch the animals for a bit, then after dinner we will explore the resort some more. After our AKL visit we will head back to CSR (only problem is that I wont feel safe taking a Taxi with no car seat for DS so we will have to go all the way to MK, Epcot, or DtD to tranfer to a CSR bus) Once back to the resort we will head to bed.

Day 11, 10/8
We will start by getting to MK for opening. We will ride as many things as we can, and just get in as much as possible. Lunch will be at Columbia Harbor House, then we will head back for our break. We will get in some pool time and possibly some arcade games. I will start to pack this afternoon and the sadness of knowing we only have one more full day ahead of us will start to sink in. We will head back to Epcot around 4:30. We have ADR's at the Garden Grill for 5:50. We loved our dinner here 2 years ago, the characters were awesome and we really enjoyed the food. There have been some mixed reviews lately so I really hope we aren't disappointed!! We will take in Illuminations one last time (for this trip at least!) and then back to the resort and in bed by 11.

Day 12, 10/9

We will start off this day with breakfast ADR's at Chef Mickey's at 8:05. We will monorail over to Epcot after breakfast and will get in our favorite rides one last time. We will get one last picture of the family in front of SSE and then will say farewell to Epcot for this trip. We will take one last afternoon break, hopefully just a quick nap, and then we are headed back out to the MK. We will grab a counter service dinner somewhere in MK and will catch the parade and fireworks one last time. There are EMH's until 1am this evening, but I really don't see us taking advantage of them. We will stay as late as the little ones will allow us, and then we will have to slowly head to the bus, taking one last look down main street. I know I wont be the only one crying :( Once back to the room, I will finish packing up anything we have left around.

Day 13, 10/10
Our flight leaves MCO at 10 AM so I am planning on a 7am DME pick up time. We will wake up by 6, get our luggage together, and make our way to the front of the resort. I actually prefer having an early flight to a later one, as I don't have all day to be sad about having to leave. Last trip we had a late afternoon flight home and we had to mope around the resort all morning and through early afternoon. I much prefer getting up, walking to the front, and heading out. It's similar to ripping a band aid off quickly versus slowly pulling it off... That's the only way I can explain it!

I like to have these tentative plans typed out, it will be interesting to see how they compare to how the trip actually plays out!!

George

Liker of Things
it has a small basket underneath, cup holders and a zippered pocket area up top, it is a relatively tall model, and it folds up to the size of a regular umbrella stroller. The reviews for it were great, so I just went with it!!! I think it will work great for the airports and the parks.

Perfect. We use a stroller with a similar design on our trips.

accord99cutie

Premium Member
Original Poster
We are only 112 days away and the double digits are coming up quick!

Already I have changed sooo many of our ADR's. I started thinking about the fact that every day we were going to have to make sure we got to a certain meal at a certain time and I decided I wanted a little more freedom. I ended up booking some dinners the same days that we have breakfast ADR's. We usually do the earliest breakfast seating times we can, so we still hit the parks running right around rope drop. This way we can have a Dinner ADR the same day and it wont feel like too much for us. Plus, we now have a few days with no ADR's adn we can use our snack and CS credits more freely and not feel tied down to certain places at certain times. Especially with a 1 yr old I was getting a little worried about him being too tired some nights for meals. I now feel like we made a great choice doubling up a few days, and I can't wait to see if my plan works for us!!!
Here is our new line up:

Day1: Arrival day, MK, early dinner, then to the hotel to rest up so we can hit the ground running early on day 2. ADR @ Liberty tree Tavern 4:20pm

Day2: EP opening, resort for afternoon, and MK night. NO ADR's

Day3: AK for EMH, resort for afternoon, and EP night. ADR @ Akershus 6:45pm

Day4: MK for the 40th, break at resort, then dinner and off to Epcot for the night. ADR's @ Crystal Palace 8:10am & Whispering Canyon 5:05pm

Day5: Morning and afternoon at resort, or DtD, MNSSHP at night. NO ADR's

Day6: Epcot AM through lunch, resort break, then MK at night. ADR @ Biergarten 12pm

Day7: MK- opening until breakfast, to the resort for a break then to DHS for the evening. ADR's @ Ohana 10:20am & 50's 6:35pm

Day8: DHS opening, reosrt for a break, then MK for night. NO ADR's

Day9: AK all day until close at 5. Straight to dinner and then resort for the night. ADR's @ Tusker House 8am & 1900 Park Fare 6:40pm

Day10: MK opening, resort break, Epcot night. ADR @ Garden Grill 5:40

Day11: No park day, possibly go to DtD or mini golfing ADR's @ Chef Mickey 10:55 & Boma 5:40

Day12: Last day in the parks, Epcot morning, resort afternoon, and MK night. NO ADR's

We have so far managed to keep the trip a secret, and the only thing keeping me from blowing it, is the fact that I can not wait to see how my daughter will react when she finds out we are going that morning!!! All that's left to do is book a fishing excursion for DH! I keep looking for other things to do, so far I will be making Mousekeeping envelopes, making thankyou cards to hand out to cast members who stand out to us, adn I am looking into ordering matching shirts for the family to wear one of the days. I feel liek I need to keep doing SOMETHING to plan for the trip! This is the farthest out I have ever booked a trip and I think that is part of why I am running out of things to plan! That's it for this update!

accord99cutie

Premium Member
Original Poster
Look what came in the mail today!!!!

We are 33 days away and I feel like time is flying! We are currently bracing for hurricane irene, and I have all my Disney books and flashlights ready for when the power goes out :) Kids still have no idea about the trip and I am getting sooo antsy! I talked to DD's teacher wednesday and let her in on the trip. She suggested we have DD fill out a journal with pics and a few words about what she does each day, as well as take plenty of books to read on the plane and each night. I am so relieved now because I was really stressing about telling her teacher! I also received the packages of clothes I got on clearance online, so I will be washing them this week and packing them in the "kids" suitcase. I am hoping to have their suitcase packed atleast a few days before the trip so that the night before I am only sneaking around to pack up myself and DH.
I have also readjusted our dining plans. I currently have 2 different ADR's for an early morning Crystal Palace breakfast, one for 9/30 @8:20, , and one for 10/1 @ 8:10. I am worried that they will do something special for the 40th at park open that morning, and I dont want to miss it, but the earliest I could get for any other day was 8:20, and I'm not sure that will be early enough to do what I want (finish breakfast before rope drop, which we normally do with our 8:05-8:10 ADR times)... decisions decisions!!

disneymomofc&n

We leave for our first trip as a family of 4 on September 18th, can't wait!! We have taken DD 9 twice before, the last time when she was 6 was a surprise and it was fantastic to see her reaction. This will be the first time for our DS 2.5 and I cannot wait to see all of his reactions to everything! :sohappy:

accord99cutie

Premium Member
Original Poster
23 days and counting!! I can't believe we are almost there! Work has been extremely stressful the last few weeks, DD has started school and DH is still adjusting to his new sleep schedule with her at school all day and DS at home with him all day. I have started making my packing list, and have started making the reveal plan in my head! I am re-reading the Unofficial Guide with Kids and am searching the web for tips, tricks, and ideas for my one year old. I can't believe how close we are!!! :sohappy:

fractal

23 days and counting!! I can't believe we are almost there! Work has been extremely stressful the last few weeks, DD has started school and DH is still adjusting to his new sleep schedule with her at school all day and DS at home with him all day. I have started making my packing list, and have started making the reveal plan in my head! I am re-reading the Unofficial Guide with Kids and am searching the web for tips, tricks, and ideas for my one year old. I can't believe how close we are!!! :sohappy:

Very exciting!

Disney_Belle

Have a wonderful time Sarah! I am so excited for you guys. I know you have been longing for this trip for quite some time. Can't wait to see your pictures when you get back :)

accord99cutie

Premium Member
Original Poster
You guys are so close now!!! Time will fly! We just got home last night and I am already itching to go back! :lol:
I am sooo not looking forward to the first few days when we return home! I have gotten so used to having a countdown that it will be hard for me to not book another trip as soon as we arrive home!

Have a wonderful time Sarah! I am so excited for you guys. I know you have been longing for this trip for quite some time. Can't wait to see your pictures when you get back :)

Thank you Jess!!! And you know there will be pictures! It is coming up sooo quickly :sohappy:

disneygirl1

I am sooo not looking forward to the first few days when we return home! I have gotten so used to having a countdown that it will be hard for me to not book another trip as soon as we arrive home!

Thank you Jess!!! And you know there will be pictures! It is coming up sooo quickly :sohappy:

It stinking be back home... All the anticipation of the trip and then in what feels like the blink of an eye it's over. They are offering a bounceback offer of free dining for next year though! :)

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom