A Worse Dark Ride Than Mermaid

yookeroo

You should care though about the production cost. Your admission price is affected by the cost to build attractions. For example Disney admission costs hover around $100 per day. Efteling is roughly $30..

This is supply and demand. I doubt production costs enter into it.

mickEblu

Miceage has info on Efteling's Symbolica: the Palace of Fantasy.

http://micechat.com/169182-eftelings-symbolica-incredible-immersive-dark-ride/

I saw that.

Thors comment below are pretty much my thoughts. Except I would add, it made feel like I got sucked into that creepy side show from Mr. Rogers Neighborhood.

The couple of scenes that stood out was the observatory type room with the projections on the ceiling and that scene with the outside view. Also the use of props/ physical effects are great but overall it looks boring and weird.

IMG_7669.PNG

Travel Junkie

All of Efteling has a weird creepy yet innocent vibe to it. There is a large degree of randomness to it, like the racing wooden roller coaster that is nothing special, except for the fire breathing dragon in the middle of it. Like I said it's weird. One of their rides is best described as Space Mountain, except that instead of flying through space you are supposed to be a giant bird flying through the darkness with the on board audio from some indie rock band. Below is a trash can. Put your piece of trash up to the mouth and the trash gets sucked in.

maxresdefault.jpg

I love the park, but it won't be everyone's cup of tea.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom