A Whole New World of Huggles

stranger

speck76 said:
thanks....me too :(

I have this feeling like I am going to die in my sleep or something

Don't say that. I'm with Jess, get some rest and sit back and do nothing. Remember how much fun doing nothing is.

*nekkid huggles*

:kiss:

speck76

MommytoMJM said:
Hey Brad :)

it's cold here too, they are talking about a freeze, which is weird for here...
considering you are within 10 miles of me.....I think most of FL is cold tonight.

I remember back in '99 or so.....it got down to around 25º one night, and our sprinklers went off overnight.....so I awoke with a thick layer of ice on everything

speck76

stranger said:
Don't say that. I'm with Jess, get some rest and sit back and do nothing. Remember how much fun doing nothing is.

*nekkid huggles*

:kiss:

I would rather be doing something :lookaroun

*Gives Roxxy a Vermont Teddy Bear*

vtbear_1884_4452154

MommytoMJM

speck76 said:
considering you are within 10 miles of me.....I think most of FL is cold tonight.

I remember back in '99 or so.....it got down to around 25º one night, and our sprinklers went off overnight.....so I awoke with a thick layer of ice on everything

LOL, True! Wow, 25, Brrrrrr..... It used to be that 52 didn't [hase me, but I have lived here for 2 years and am no longer adjusted to it being this cold....

tigsmom

speck76 said:
It is way too cold here.....I do not like it

I was feeling better the last few days, until this morning.....I forgot to take my pill at lunch, and around 2 I was feeling awful.....still do :(

I'm sorry HUGGLES

need a private duty nurse?

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom