A Whole New World of Huggles

jesserin

nibblesandbits said:
yeah...she's definitely managable. I honestly don't remember what it's like to have a gigantic dog...so maybe I will stick with the small dogs. Plus, I like the fact that she doesn't shed. That means I wouldn't have to pick up hair all the time.

Sounds nice... also Dane's are indoor dogs - so if they ever have an accident... wow... now that's a mess... :) I'm ready for a nonshedding dog I can pick up - sounds wonderful! ;)

speck76

jesserin said:
good... but you're right - it is very cold... i'm ready for spring... How about you... have a good day? (feeling a little better yet?)

It is way too cold here.....I do not like it

I was feeling better the last few days, until this morning.....I forgot to take my pill at lunch, and around 2 I was feeling awful.....still do :(

nibblesandbits said:
hi brad!!

*huggles*

Hey Nibs :D

jesserin

speck76 said:
It is way too cold here.....I do not like it

I was feeling better the last few days, until this morning.....I forgot to take my pill at lunch, and around 2 I was feeling awful.....still do :(

Yuck, I'm sorry - hope you get feeling better - :kiss:

jesserin

speck76 said:
not yet....still waiting for the MRI appointment

gotcha... well - you take care of yourself and get lots of sleep... sleep always helps me feel better... (or maybe it just passes the sick time...) anyway - it's good to see you on here - maybe a few *huggles&snuggles* will help... maybe...

nibblesandbits

jesserin said:
Sounds nice... also Dane's are indoor dogs - so if they ever have an accident... wow... now that's a mess... :) I'm ready for a nonshedding dog I can pick up - sounds wonderful! ;)
yeah...her messes are tiny...but she likes to leave them. It's her way of saying "hahahaha! I crapped on the carpet...now whatcha gonna do?"

jesserin

nibblesandbits said:
yeah...her messes are tiny...but she likes to leave them. It's her way of saying "hahahaha! I crapped on the carpet...now whatcha gonna do?"

tucker (our dane) tried that a few times... but he was more or less saying... "teach you to forget about me, only takes one of my craps and you'll have to replace your carpet... not to mention fumigate your house..." :animwink:

nibblesandbits

jesserin said:
tucker (our dane) tried that a few times... but he was more or less saying... "teach you to forget about me, only takes one of my craps and you'll have to replace your carpet... not to mention fumigate your house..." :animwink:
thank god we don't have that problem! That would be a nightmare!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom