A Whole New World of Huggles

DDuckFan130

Ok so I have a question about the next contest...does it have to be love between like family, lovers, etc? Or can it be something like...I took a picture of a Mickey and Minnie frame at AS Music and it was real cute...it was a Valentine's frame but the main focus is Mickey and Minnie...nibbs...may I? :lookaroun

The only thing that sucks is it came out a wee bit blurry...but I prefer that picture instead of another one I was looking at.

nibblesandbits

DDuckFan130 said:
Ok so I have a question about the next contest...does it have to be love between like family, lovers, etc? Or can it be something like...I took a picture of a Mickey and Minnie frame at AS Music and it was real cute...it was a Valentine's frame but the main focus is Mickey and Minnie...nibbs...may I? :lookaroun

The only thing that sucks is it came out a wee bit blurry...but I prefer that picture instead of another one I was looking at.
I could say all will be revealed tomorrow...but I'll let you know that that will be accepted.

Connor002

nibblesandbits said:
we know you'd pay that kind of money for that...:lookaroun

Well... I don't know how I would react in that situation, therefore I will not comment on it. :lookaroun

:lookaroun :lookaroun :lookaroun

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom