A Whole New World of Huggles

Pongo

Connor002 said:
:lookaroun :lookaroun :lookaroun

HEY! Don't judge. It was mandatory.

Anyway, that stuff is a to put on and take off. I don't know why girls wear it. People were asking me if I was wearing mascara for a week after the play.

Connor002

Pongo said:
HEY! Don't judge. It was mandatory.

Anyway, that stuff is a to put on and take off. I don't know why girls wear it. People were asking me if I was wearing mascara for a week after the play.

Umm... uhhh... I'm glad I've never suffered... I mean... expecienced that... :lookaroun

Connor002

DDuckFan130 said:
Well...you and Brad confuse me a lot :lookaroun

What is confusion, but a lack on knoledege of the present situation, but since no human can fully understand the universe, does that imply that we are all confused? How then, do we classify those who are confused form those who are not? :lookaroun

DDuckFan130

Connor002 said:
What is confusion, but a lack on knoledege of the present situation, but since no human can fully understand the universe, does that imply that we are all confused? How then, do we classify those who are confused form those who are not? :lookaroun
Um...right :lol:

Connor002

jesserin said:
:kiss: I was saying good night to mad... but if you don't want me around... :(

You've caught me, I secretly hate you and want you gone. My plans have been discovered, there is no reason to keep them under wraps any longer. :lookaroun :p :lookaroun

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom