A Whole New World of Huggles

MommytoMJM

Pongo said:
That's wha happened with me and The OC. But it's okay, because now I have Grey's Anatomy which was INCREDIBLE on Sunday. It made me start talking to myself.

I often yell at the tv...Andrew keeps threatening to get me those foam rubber bricks... (LOVE Gray's Anatomy....so addicted to tv)

Pongo

MommytoMJM said:
I often yell at the tv...Andrew keeps threatening to get me those foam rubber bricks... (LOVE Gray's Anatomy....so addicted to tv)

I was yelling at it :lol:

That was probably the best cliffhanger ending I've ever seen ANYWHERE.

Connor002

Freddy said:
No...I think that's ER, Connor.

Luke said:
Yeah. But it's actually more of a drama. Well, I guess it's both. Kind of a dramedy.

Dan said:

Jess said:
Yep - it's too cute! :) I love that show...

Bonny said:
That would be Scrubs (which I don't watch) ER is more drama and GA is more soapish....

:veryconfu I guess I'll go with Luke's answer, but...

MommytoMJM

jesserin said:
I'm so sorry - I can't imagine the daily feeling of helplessness you must have sometimes... I know when Lizzy hurts it breaks my heart - but in her case tylenol usually fixes everything... I've said it before Bonny - you do my heart good... It's nice knowing their are beautiful people out there taking care of the world's beautiful children...:kiss:

Awww ,thanks sweetie, I get so much joy from her... it sucks to watch her go through it, but it would suck even worse knowing that had we not adopted her she'd most likely be in foster care or and institution for life...

barnum42

jesserin said:
I find it funny that all the gals on here are more than legal... (putting it nicely) and not one of these guys is... hmmm.... I'm feeling guilty for previously humpling...
*Ahem* I'm more than legal to participate in humples, and I've got the English accent to make it all the more interesting ;) I'll just have to take up the slack left by the young folks ;)

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom