A Whole New World of Huggles

jesserin

side note: YAY for 1000 posts in the huggle board already!

Freddy - Loved Cher boy too - "what? Just b/c I can sing like a woman and sound like a woman doesn't mean I should dress like a woman"

(and for the record I wasn't saying a bad word up there - I just said pea)

jesserin

MommytoMJM said:
Huggles Jess..... How are you?

I'm great Bonny! Lizzy is teething right now - so she was horribly fussy today - so I stayed home all day - she's been napping off and on all day - which prob. means she won't sleep well tonight... but I hate seeing her in pain...

How's MJ today? Does she look 5? ;) you'll have to change your sig now... ;)

Fantasmic!329

jesserin said:
side note: YAY for 1000 posts in the huggle board already!

Freddy - Loved Cher boy too - "what? Just b/c I can sing like a woman and sound like a woman doesn't mean I should dress like a woman"

(and for the record I wasn't saying a bad word up there - I just said pea)
I knew what you said, but I guess it probably is a good disclaimer for those that did not. :lol:

Pongo

Connor002 said:
I can't watch that anymore... I watched the first couple episodes, but missed allot, so I have no clue what's going on...

That's wha happened with me and The OC. But it's okay, because now I have Grey's Anatomy which was INCREDIBLE on Sunday. It made me start talking to myself.

MommytoMJM

jesserin said:
I'm great Bonny! Lizzy is teething right now - so she was horribly fussy today - so I stayed home all day - she's been napping off and on all day - which prob. means she won't sleep well tonight... but I hate seeing her in pain...

How's MJ today? Does she look 5? ;) you'll have to change your sig now... ;)

Oh yeah, forgot about the siggy! Nope, she doesn't look five... but she has this weird getting older physically, but not developmentally thing going on, so....I remember teething, it sucked :( I know what you mean about the pain thing, MJ is still really sick and it is awful to not be able to fix it, probably the worst feeling ever as a parent...

jesserin

MommytoMJM said:
Oh yeah, forgot about the siggy! Nope, she doesn't look five... but she has this weird getting older physically, but not developmentally thing going on, so....I remember teething, it sucked :( I know what you mean about the pain thing, MJ is still really sick and it is awful to not be able to fix it, probably the worst feeling ever as a parent...

I'm so sorry - I can't imagine the daily feeling of helplessness you must have sometimes... I know when Lizzy hurts it breaks my heart - but in her case tylenol usually fixes everything... I've said it before Bonny - you do my heart good... It's nice knowing their are beautiful people out there taking care of the world's beautiful children...:kiss:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom