A Whole New World of Huggles

MKCP 1985

So Regina has no pants? Just like her namesake - Donald Duck! :D (Daisy always wears a dress, though) Maybe that's what Vince meant.

Mad the jailbird. How interesting! *posts her bail, and takes her to the hideout* :cool:

Safari Giraffe

NEMO...............NEMO.......................Where art thou NEMO?

I want to wish you a wonderful and safe trip to Disney. You leave tomorrow right? Say HI to Mickey for me! Tell Mickey I will be there there sometime in the early fall. Try not to miss me too much!:)

DDuckFan130

MKCP 1985 said:
So Regina has no pants? Just like her namesake - Donald Duck! :D (Daisy always wears a dress, though) Maybe that's what Vince meant.

Mad the jailbird. How interesting! *posts her bail, and takes her to the hideout* :cool:
Eh...at least I don't stuff my bra like a certain mermaid :lookaroun

Nemo14

Original Poster
Safari Giraffe said:
NEMO...............NEMO.......................Where art thou NEMO?

I want to wish you a wonderful and safe trip to Disney. You leave tomorrow right? Say HI to Mickey for me! Tell Mickey I will be there there sometime in the early fall. Try not to miss me too much!:)
Actually I leave tomorrow morning! I'm so psyched!!!!

Uponastar

Betty, I don't know if I will be back on here today.
If not, have a really marvelous time!
We'll miss you!
Don't forget - ice cream! Lots and lots of ice cream!

Nemo14

Original Poster
Uponastar said:
Betty, I don't know if I will be back on here today.
If not, have a really marvelous time!
We'll miss you!
Don't forget - ice cream! Lots and lots of ice cream!
Thanks - I've got a pretty busy day here too so I'm not sure how much I'll be around. This trip is definitely going to be different - I'm not sure how much Disneying we'll be doing, but I'm really looking forward to getting away. Mind the boys while I'm gone!

tigsmom

MKCP 1985 said:

:sohappy:

knew I could count on you to bail me out!

huggles

tigsmom

Nemo14 said:
Smileys aren't working again, but I'm grinning and dancin'!

3dbiggrin3.gif
dance.gif

nibblesandbits

Safari Giraffe said:
Does anyone have an extra blanket? I'm freezing.:(

Yesterday it was Tornado Warnings and today it's freezing cold and tonight will be below zero wind chills.:eek:

Happy Friday to everyone!!!:wave:

That's how my weather is!!! It sucks doesn't it! Yesterday it was 70...today it's 23 and the low tonight is supposed to get down to 11 :(

nibblesandbits

Nemo14 said:
Actually I leave tomorrow morning! I'm so psyched!!!!
Betty, I am so freaking jealous! I know you'll have a wonderful time (how could you not--it's Disney!) You are going to take pics right? And we're all going to get to see them too, right? :looaroun

Nemo14 said:
Smileys aren't working again, but I'm grinning and dancin'!
You better be dancing!

MKCP 1985

Nemo14 said:
Thanks - I've got a pretty busy day here too so I'm not sure how much I'll be around. This trip is definitely going to be different - I'm not sure how much Disneying we'll be doing, but I'm really looking forward to getting away. Mind the boys while I'm gone!
I'm one week behind you. Save some for me, ok? **road trip huggles**

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom