A Whole New World of Huggles

stranger

Pongo said:
Hi nibbs! I guess you are here :lol:

I can't figure out what's going on with my throat. It can't decide if it wants to be sick or not.

Oh! I hate that! I’ve been fighting a cold all week and I don’t have much of a voice now. When I talk to people they have to say, “Huh? What? What did you say?”

I usually take Thermaflu tea when I feel like I'm about to catch something. Most of the time it works, but it does knock you out.

Pongo

stranger said:
Oh! I hate that! I’ve been fighting a cold all week and I don’t have much of a voice now. When I talk to people they have to say, “Huh? What? What did you say?”

I usually take Thermaflu tea when I feel like I'm about to catch something. Most of the time it works, but it does knock you out.

We don't have any ThermaFlu tea. My mom isn't really into all those crazy remedies (that usually work) for sicknesses, though we have a bunch of bottles of herbal suppliments in a basket in the kitchen. I've been taking a lot of echinecea for the past few days. It seems to be helping some.

The closest thing we have to real medicine is Nyquil :lol:. And some kind of nasal squirt thing? I don't know. You're supposed to use it when you can feel a cold coming on. It makes my nose burn, so I don't use it.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom