A Whole New World of Huggles

nibblesandbits

jesserin said:
ditto... I'm as stubborn as they come... May B-day all the way!!! ;)

p.s. *huggles* everyone - find a buddy and snuggle tonight... it is freezing outside!
I've got my snuggle buddy...what's-his-face is over here! :lol:

(Oh and I have a July b-day...so I'm a Leo...fierce and always wanting to be in the spotlight! :lol: )

Fantasmic!329

Dot gave the duty to Sir Daniel and I, so I need to speak to him before coming up with the titles.

Expect them by mid-to-late-week. :animwink:

As lovely as it has been being around here this weekend, I need to say Night-Night now, cuz I'm gunna go watch the Olympics for a bit and then :snore: . Maybe I'll check in tomorrow before school (delayed openings rock!)

*huggles* :kiss:

(P.S. Regina: Should Brad come back and say why it is obvious, please PM me what he says. :lol: )

DDuckFan130

Fantasmic!329 said:
Dot gave the duty to Sir Daniel and I, so I need to speak to him before coming up with the titles.

As lovely as it has been being around here this weekend, I need to say Night-Night now, cuz I'm gunna go watch the Olympics for a bit and then :snore: . Maybe I'll check in tomorrow before school (delayed openings rock!)

(P.S. Regina: Should Brad come back and say why it is obvious, please PM me what he says. :lol: )
Uh he told you :lookaroun

nibblesandbits

Fantasmic!329 said:

Good night Freddy!!!

Betty, Jess, and I look forward to being above royal peon status! :lol:

jesserin

Fantasmic!329 said:

Goodnight Freddy! :) *snuggly huggles* keep warm!

jesserin

Nemo14 said:
She's such a cutie! If you could just freeze them at that age!

Nah, I'd have frozen her about a month ago, she's now discovered her voice and loves to yell... it's driving me crazy and I know it's only going to get worse. :lol: ah well, each stage is a new begining...

Nemo14

Original Poster
Time for me to go too - shoveling really wore me out!

Have a good evening all!

Hope-it's warmer-in Florida-next-week-huggles! :wave:

jesserin

MommytoMJM said:
Very cute Jess! (ok, I am a total nutcase I didn't even notice, sigh)

I can't come up with titles... Danny gave the job to Freddy :(

You are so not a nutcase! You are a mom - and that's the end of that... You have so much on your mind, it's a miracle that we can come on here and chat in complete sentances... and even that's not easy sometimes... ;)

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom