A Whole New World of Huggles

Fantasmic!329

I don't live in the town of my school (I live in a sending district) so I get a call from our board of ed people. Usually, the decision isn't made until the morning, but I got a call tonite. Apparently, the power is out at my school.

Lil'mermaid

Fantasmic!329 said:
I don't live in the town of my school (I live in a sending district) so I get a call from our board of ed people. Usually, the decision isn't made until the morning, but I got a call tonite. Apparently, the power is out at my school.

Ah. The district here doesnt have a set time to call it. Either we go to school when its awful out or we get the day off and nothing happens. :brick:

speck76

ugh....I feel like crap again

aerger.gif

Nemo14

Original Poster
Reg, I have to tell you your fight with your Dad reminded me soooo much of the fights I used to have with my daughter. Not only are we very much alike, but we're also both Tauruses (Taurui?), so we're just incredibly stubborn. DH learned real fast to disappear when we'd have our fights! :lol:

speck76

Nemo14 said:
Reg, I have to tell you your fight with your Dad reminded me soooo much of the fights I used to have with my daughter. Not only are we very much alike, but we're also both Tauruses (Taurui?), so we're just incredibly stubborn. DH learned real fast to disappear when we'd have our fights! :lol:

not all Tauruses are stubborn :eek:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom