Trip Report A Whole Lotta Driving Going on!

Hello everyone. Today, Crystal and I make our way to Disney! Our journey started almost 2 weeks ago on July 3. We've been traveling the Midwest and Gulf Coast visiting family and seeing the sites and are currently staying in Tallahassee visiting Brayden at FSU. We made stops in Indianapolis, Carlinville, IL, Amana, Iowa, Madison, WI, Oxford, MS, New Orleans, LA before making it to Tallahassee. We also made brief stops in other states along the way. Getting breakfast with Brayden later this morning before driving to Disney to get Maddy after her shift at Be Our Guest. The plan is to head to Epcot for extra evening hours tonight. I'll post pictures of our journey later. I look forward to sharing as we go.

coachwnh

Original Poster
Back to the road trip. We made our way south from Wisconsin through Illinois and made a stop in New Madrid, Missouri. It’s the site of the largest earthquake in the United States outside of Alaska.

IMG_0528.jpeg
IMG_0529.jpeg
IMG_0530.jpeg
IMG_0531.jpeg
IMG_0532.jpeg
IMG_0533.jpeg
IMG_0535.jpeg
IMG_0538.jpeg
IMG_0540.jpeg
IMG_0542.jpeg

coachwnh

Original Poster
Jaleo looks amazing! It has been on our bucket list for years but we some how always cancel the reservation. After reading your report, I am sure we will stick with the reservation next time.

Also enjoying your real American adventure. All of your pictures are wonderful. Thanks for taking us along!
Thank you

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom