Trip Report A Whole Lotta Driving Going on!

Hello everyone. Today, Crystal and I make our way to Disney! Our journey started almost 2 weeks ago on July 3. We've been traveling the Midwest and Gulf Coast visiting family and seeing the sites and are currently staying in Tallahassee visiting Brayden at FSU. We made stops in Indianapolis, Carlinville, IL, Amana, Iowa, Madison, WI, Oxford, MS, New Orleans, LA before making it to Tallahassee. We also made brief stops in other states along the way. Getting breakfast with Brayden later this morning before driving to Disney to get Maddy after her shift at Be Our Guest. The plan is to head to Epcot for extra evening hours tonight. I'll post pictures of our journey later. I look forward to sharing as we go.

coachwnh

Original Poster
Our next stop was Madison, WI. We grabbed a quick lunch and walked near the capital. The building was beautiful on the outside. We toured the inside the next day.

IMG_0390.jpeg
IMG_0400.jpeg
IMG_0402.jpeg
IMG_0403.jpeg
IMG_0405.jpeg
IMG_0399.jpeg
IMG_0389.jpeg
IMG_0394.jpeg
IMG_0393.jpeg

ajrwdwgirl

Premium Member
Madison is a fun town, even though it is my state capital we live about a 3-3.5 hour drive away so we don't go down there often. My aunt used to live in Madison and when I would go stay with her the capital building was a place we always visited along with Monona Terrace (the outside is designed by Frank Lloyd Wright), it is a beautiful area.

coachwnh

Original Poster
Madison is a fun town, even though it is my state capital we live about a 3-3.5 hour drive away so we don't go down there often. My aunt used to live in Madison and when I would go stay with her the capital building was a place we always visited along with Monona Terrace (the outside is designed by Frank Lloyd Wright), it is a beautiful area.
The brats and beer were good as well 🍻

cgersic

FSU has such a beautiful campus and I LOVE me some Harry's! Nice photos coach!
Edit: Now that I've seen the rest of the photos, Amana is one of my favorite places! My sister lives in Cedar Rapids and it's right by the airport, so it's always a must do. As soon as I saw you were headed there, I just knew you would sniff out the Millstream!! I've spent many hours sitting outside listening to the music while everyone else shops. Loving that your first trip to Iowa included it!

Last edited:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom