Trip Report A Whole Lotta Driving Going on!

Hello everyone. Today, Crystal and I make our way to Disney! Our journey started almost 2 weeks ago on July 3. We've been traveling the Midwest and Gulf Coast visiting family and seeing the sites and are currently staying in Tallahassee visiting Brayden at FSU. We made stops in Indianapolis, Carlinville, IL, Amana, Iowa, Madison, WI, Oxford, MS, New Orleans, LA before making it to Tallahassee. We also made brief stops in other states along the way. Getting breakfast with Brayden later this morning before driving to Disney to get Maddy after her shift at Be Our Guest. The plan is to head to Epcot for extra evening hours tonight. I'll post pictures of our journey later. I look forward to sharing as we go.

coachwnh

Original Poster
In the Parks
Yes
Good morning from the Magic Kingdom. We are on our way to Seven Dwarfs

IMG_1543.jpeg
IMG_1544.jpeg
IMG_1545.jpeg
IMG_1546.jpeg
IMG_1547.jpeg

IMG_1548.jpeg

Loco_driver

Crowds seem noticeably smaller this morning with much shorter wait times. It’s been easier to get LL options for major attractions later today as well

Haunted Mansion is next

View attachment 804073
Glad the crowds died down. I noticed there were a lot of massive groups visiting earlier this week. There was a school group of at least 500 kids walking into DHS as we were leaving yesterday.

coachwnh

Original Poster
In the Parks
Yes
I had a cider and lager (not pictured), and Brayden went with the whiskey flight. Crystal had wine, and Laura a fancy cocktail.

I may or may not have ordered and destroyed two entrees 🤷‍♂️🤦‍♂️. I don’t feel good about it, but I’m on vacation and really don’t care. Guess I’ll need to add miles to my runs once I get home. I’m going to need it 😂😂

IMG_1600.jpeg
IMG_1601.jpeg
IMG_1602.jpeg
IMG_1604.jpeg

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom