Trip Report A Sweet 16 Weekend! This trip is all about Maddy!

I can’t wait to share our next Disney adventure! This one will start early, as we need to leave for the airport by 2:15 am. Its also special, as Madelyn turns 16 this Sunday.

Both Maddy and Brayden are February babies, so we surprised them for a Disney trip way back in 2011. My have things changed since then.

We will be staying at Coronado for just the second time. We stayed there for Thanksgiving over 10 years ago.

Plan on heading straight to Epcot once we get to the resort tomorrow. We have lunch at Chefs de France for 1. This will be our second time there as well. The hours for the parks have increased since we booked this trip last year. We aren't sure if that's a good or bad thing; however, there really aren't many things that are bad in Disney, right?

Looking forward to sharing our long weekend in what is forecast to be a hot weekend in Florida!

coachwnh

Original Poster
A few from photopass at AK this morning
5B4925B5-7CD4-4A29-8556-4A794A664688.jpeg
B1A96F57-6D80-476E-BB72-FE9BB3BFF45A.jpeg

coachwnh

Original Poster
It was more difficult getting up early for work today then it was the fast few in Disney :(. I will post some final thoughts on our first time back at Coronado in years, the crowds compared to summer (spoiler alert: bigger, but still not bad), and the food.

Thanks to all of you who wished Maddy happy birthday, and everyone for checking in and following along. It's off to work I go!

Ghostdog

Hey coach, just curious if your family in the past used the dining plan? We always added the dining plan to our trips. With the current status of things at WDW and without the option to add the DP, I’m curious if you tracked money spent on food? Do you think you fared better, money wise, without the dining plan?

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom