A Spirited Perfect Ten

PhotoDave219

He needs to snort some pixie dust before he does these presentations! I liked the music I didn't understand better than him speaking.

He's a better public speaker than this. He seemed nervous, tired and looked green. The lighting didn't flatter him.

IMO..... I liked the beginning and ending spoken in Mandarin. I think a bit more of his presentation spoken in that tongue would have gone a long way towards bridge building. (So remembering my public speaking class) Perhaps a Chinese Red tie would have helped. All depends on your audience I suppose.... although I would think that the Party would be the ultimate audience. You may be selling it to the Chinese Populace but at the end of the day, if you win over the Party, i would think you would win over the people as a whole.

Cesar R M

You have President Lincoln as a Facebook friend?! Lucky...

Good guy Abe.
abrahamlincolnquotes.jpg

FigmentJedi

Just returned from Ant Man.... It was pretty awesome. I think if Marvel (di$ney) can keep interjecting films like this in between the really heavy Avengers related storyline, that there will be a good symbiotic relationship for fans and casual fans alike
The Small World whistling was cute, but everything about the Microverse just had me thinking Inner Space

the.dreamfinder

Just returned from Ant Man.... It was pretty awesome. I think if Marvel (di$ney) can keep interjecting films like this in between the really heavy Avengers related storyline, that there will be a good symbiotic relationship for fans and casual fans alike
Same here. What's most remarkable about it is that it's still Edgar Wright's film in many ways. Anything with Lang in the suit is his and it's so ingenious it could only be from him. The film's bittersweet you could say.

Darth Sidious

Authentically Disney Distinctly Chinese
He's a better public speaker than this. He seemed nervous, tired and looked green. The lighting didn't flatter him.

IMO..... I liked the beginning and ending spoken in Mandarin. I think a bit more of his presentation spoken in that tongue would have gone a long way towards bridge building. (So remembering my public speaking class) Perhaps a Chinese Red tie would have helped. All depends on your audience I suppose.... although I would think that the Party would be the ultimate audience. You may be selling it to the Chinese Populace but at the end of the day, if you win over the Party, i would think you would win over the people as a whole.

Ni hao Dave!

...or sumthin'. I'm just chippin' ya.

Hahaha lil Jimmy

#AuthenticallyDisneyDistinctlyChinese

Nemo14

Before he leaves for his Spirited summer vacation, I'd really like to thank @WDW1974 for all his accurate and well-researched information, especially about the Shanghai situation. He along with other insiders such as @Lee, @marni1971, @articos, @whylightbulb and @PhotoDave219 and others behind the scenes make this site the most accurate source of Disney-related information on the internet. They have proven themselves time and time again and demonstrated journalistic integrity that it so rare on sites such as this. And thank you @wdwmagic for providing a place for this to happen.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom