A Spirited Perfect Ten

englanddg

One Little Spark...
Yesterday Disney released this:

And, well, having planned a lot of trips with MDX, I couldn't help myself but to parody it.

So...I present to you...the REALITY of MDX! (at least for now, this is tongue in cheek, because it's getting better all the time, and to be fair to Disney, this was a monumental undertaking...but, that doesn't mean that timeouts and other errors aren't frustrating!)

Mike S

Yesterday Disney released this:

And, well, having planned a lot of trips with MDX, I couldn't help myself but to parody it.

So...I present to you...the REALITY of MDX! (at least for now, this is tongue in cheek, because it's getting better all the time, and to be fair to Disney, this was a monumental undertaking...but, that doesn't mean that timeouts and other errors aren't frustrating!)

Gold. Absolute gold :hilarious:

stevehousse

Dead pool? Looks so great.

Batman vs Superman? Didn't you mean "slow motion of people screaming?" It looks very Zac Snydery.... And I don't mean that as a compliment
Completely agree! I've been very skeptical about the entire DC universe (mcu ripoff lol) since it was announced. What was released has been better than anything we have gotten so far in terms of tone and storyline, so I am more interested in what the have to offer with that film.

suicide squad on the other hand does look promising. still haven't seen enough of Jared Leto as joker though, I wanted more. I know he is a very talented actor and can pull the role off, but all people at the end of the day are just gonna have a battle of wits over who was a better joker! Does anyone else know if this film is going for either A pg13 or R rating?

Deadpool was so snarky and I absolutely loved that they showed us just how far they are willing to take this. I don't believe anyone really thought they could go as hard as they are, and they are clearly aiming for the R!

Lastly, Star Wars behind the scenes footage looked great as well! I love how they really are going with the "old school" (sad that that's what it is) with all the REAL effects and make up and costumes as opposed to the "everything is digital." Really dug the vibe set out and I do hope it does extremely well and tell a great story!

PhotoDave219

Completely agree! I've been very skeptical about the entire DC universe (mcu ripoff lol) since it was announced. What was released has been better than anything we have gotten so far in terms of tone and storyline, so I am more interested in what the have to offer with that film.

suicide squad on the other hand does look promising. still haven't seen enough of Jared Leto as joker though, I wanted more. I know he is a very talented actor and can pull the role off, but all people at the end of the day are just gonna have a battle of wits over who was a better joker! Does anyone else know if this film is going for either A pg13 or R rating?

Deadpool was so snarky and I absolutely loved that they showed us just how far they are willing to take this. I don't believe anyone really thought they could go as hard as they are, and they are clearly aiming for the R!

Lastly, Star Wars behind the scenes footage looked great as well! I love how they really are going with the "old school" (sad that that's what it is) with all the REAL effects and make up and costumes as opposed to the "everything is digital." Really dug the vibe set out and I do hope it does extremely well and tell a great story!

The two DC Universe films show how little control and cohesion there is between films. I have mild interest but I'm all about Deadpool.

flynnibus

Premium Member
How far in advance are refurbs announced? I'm going in Feb and there's no information yet about what will be down.

DL's calendar is usually more about 3 months out for hours, etc... but given the season (Jan-Feb) you can expect a significant # of refurbs... they do it every year during this off-season period. You probably won't see posted downtimes till Nov-ish..

bhg469

Doesnt everyone want to be in Har..... errr... nvm.

I dug Suicide Squad more than Zac Snyder's "How to Ruin two fantastic Characters with one movie"....

I like Affleck as batman, he's got that strong jaw reminiscent of the cartoon version of batman. However Eisenberg as Lex luthor... ugh I am just exhausted with him already. Between the dumb pout he has permanently on his face, then his red capes are Coming lines... he sounds like he's delivering lines for the joker meets riddler.

PhotoDave219

I like Affleck as batman, he's got that strong jaw reminiscent of the cartoon version of batman. However Eisenberg as Lex luthor... ugh I am just exhausted with him already. Between the dumb pout he has permanently on his face, then his red capes are Coming lines... he sounds like he's delivering lines for the joker meets riddler.

All I can hear is Jimmy doing Batman.....

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom