A Spirited Perfect Ten

flyerjab

Really?

I guess MK's $350 million is for a Frontierland E, and possibly Splash/Big Thunder enhancements. Maybe a Country Bears update?

Surprising.

I would be amazed if Frontierland received another E-Ticket. There are already 2 great ones there. I actually would not be surprised (unfortunately) if it incorporated more B or C Ticket type attractions. Also, I wouldn't be shocked if a new heavily themed restaurant was added to Frontierland along the lines of BoG or the soon to be unveiled Skipper's Cantina in Adventureland.

Not saying this is what should happen. Just suggesting that this is what could happen from a more balanced attraction perspective. But who knows? Certainly not me.

wdwfan4ver

I got it!

TSMM clone themed to Woody's Roundup - $90 million
Lone Ranger bathrooms - $60 million
Tonto Streetmosphere - $50 million
Big Thunder revamp - $50 million
Splash revamp - $50 million
Country Bears update - $50 million

All-Murican expansion right there ;)

Whylightbulb is pretty trust-worthy... he was spot-on about Gringotts getting some show elements cut. I don't think he would say it was about to be approved unless he was telling the truth.
This sounds like Imagineering and I really have a hard time seeing Disney doing anything with Lone Ranger from a theme park prospective after the film bombed at the box office.

WDWdream97

Disney has had all sorts of plans for South Korea, and they've all fizzled. Mostly they were of the DRE variety (think a smaller footprint, largely indoor Disney park). In the meantime, UNI went full throttle with plans for a park that ... well fizzled out for reasons I'm not entirely clear on.

I do know once UNI decided to go in that Disney lost any/all interest. Could that change in the future? Sure, anything's possible, right?

Sorry if this is off topic, but after Shanghai, where do you see Disney opening a new resort? I heard awhile ago that they were looking at Australia, but idk if that was just rumors.

Animaniac93-98

Expansion? How about filling in the existing gaps, first.

Bring back the Diamond Horseshoe show and make the place open year-round, and the Keelboats and Canoes, ditch the awkwardly edited version of Country Bears and offer a full menu at Aunt Pollys.

I would have thought an aging Tomorrowland with underutalised capacity (Stitch, CoP) would have been a higher priority.

Mike S

Expansion? How about filling in the existing gaps, first.

Bring back the Diamond Horseshoe show and make the place open year-round, and the Keelboats and Canoes, ditch the awkwardly edited version of Country Bears and offer a full menu at Aunt Pollys.

I would have thought an aging Tomorrowland with underutalised capacity (Stitch, CoP) would have been a higher priority.
And bring back the seasonal versions of CBJ while they're at it too.

Mike S

The plans call for one E Ticket.
Very likely.
kerm.gif

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom